Rigs updated to v3!

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
WongoTheSane

14 Mar 2018

All three rigs have just been updated to v3:

Mix & Mastering Rig:

https://shop.propellerheads.se/bundle/m ... ing-rig-3/

Backline Rig:

https://shop.propellerheads.se/bundle/backline-rig-3/

Synthetic Rig:

https://shop.propellerheads.se/bundle/synthetic-rig-3/

Mamma mia, the Synthetic one is juicy. They added Expanse, Nostromo, Parsec and ReSpire on top of all the rest, for 349$€! (or 99$€ for the update).

Soeno

14 Mar 2018

upgrade 99, let´s see what´s new there

aeox
Competition Winner

14 Mar 2018

And I literally just purchased MooTube..

Can I get a refund?!? :D

dustmoses

14 Mar 2018

I was looking to buy mix and mastering 3 soon, they added $50 to the price because of additional stock extenstons which I already have (I've been careful not to buy anything in the rig) no longer in my price range.

Soeno

14 Mar 2018

plus all the sales of the week before with Nostromo, Parsec...
but it´s still worth every penny imo

Adabler
Competition Winner

14 Mar 2018

Ahh, I guess this is the reason there's no "deal of the week" this week.
:reason: 12, Win10

kuhliloach

14 Mar 2018

Pricing isn't reduced to reflect existing purchases and we are unable to transfer the extra license if we acquire one. Yet another sales blunder from our friends at Propellerhead. No surprises here.

mataya

14 Mar 2018

Seems like a great deal for new reason users.

Despondo
Competition Winner

14 Mar 2018

They NEED a 'Complete your bundle' option in the shop! I own MOST of the devices in these Rigs and would love to take advantage of the included videos, but I'd have to pay $349 for the privilege even though I've already spent way more than that buying them separately.

I bought most of my RE's prior to there even being a rig on offer, thus the need for a 'Complete Your Bundle' offering. Rigs were instated after RE's had been available for a while. Us early adopters are shafted in a way. :-(

On the other hand...Some RE's are dropped from Rig3, such as the Ozone Maximizer and the RE2A Leveling Amplifier in the Mix & Mastering Rig, the Radical Piano (Comes with Reason now) in the Backline Rig, and Synapse Antidote and Synchronous (Comes with Reason now) in the Synthetic Rig....

Hauser+Quaid

14 Mar 2018

Good stuff. Unfortunately I have most of the Mix and Synth Rig stuff already & the price doesn't justify it for me. As someone else said, great for someone just getting in though!

ravisoni

14 Mar 2018

Not complaining at all, but they could have done a better job with their emails (rig v2 upgrade email comes to mind). Some people may not even prod further when they see the $349 tag. To clarify:
For existing rig owners, I think they are all discounted at the moment. $99 (not $349) for upgrading if you already own a previous version of that rig, or $199 (not $349) for a new rig if you own a previous version of one of the other rigs. Make sure you log in to your account to get the correct price.

For $199, I got Parsec, Nostromo, Expanse, ReSpire and ABL3 on top of other stuff like Viking, ReDominator, Quad, Predator, Korg MonoPoly. Holy crap, I am on cloud 9.
:reason: Reason 10 | :re: Preset Browser | :refill: Refill Hoarder

DoctoralHermit

14 Mar 2018

Wish they wouldn't have put Parsec and Nostromo on sale just before releasing this, or else I'd definitely be upgrading!

Psuper

14 Mar 2018

I have a hard time finding value in any of the Rigs stuff: they're not something I'd buy, even if I didn't own a single one of the devices in the bundle.

Good for others I suppose who like a potpourri of misc devices to slog through, but not my bag.
Reason needs to DAW.viewtopic.php?f=6&t=7504985

tumar

14 Mar 2018

I have Synth Rig 1, so if I upgrade for €99 I'll get: ABL3, Mercury, Expanse, Nostromo, Parsec, Pump, ReSpire, Quad, Pitch Delay, Vocodizer. Antidote is missing (it was in Rig2), but who cares...

avasopht
Competition Winner

14 Mar 2018

They should have a master bundle with everything called rigour <_<

CaptainBlack

14 Mar 2018

I have the Mixing and Mastering Rig 2 and there's not much there to tempt me for 99 Euros. I have more than I need already with all the extra VST options. We really need customisable rigs that let you take out REs you already have and replace it with something else of comparative value.

manisnotabird

15 Mar 2018

The $99 upgrade deal only good until the end of the month? Seems kinda lame!

MattiasHG
Reason Studios

15 Mar 2018

manisnotabird wrote:
15 Mar 2018
The $99 upgrade deal only good until the end of the month? Seems kinda lame!
The upgrade is here to stay! The crossgrade, however, is only until end of month. :re:

antic604

15 Mar 2018

I'm really in three minds about this:

1) EUR350 for 3Plex, ABL3(!), BuffRE, Euclid, Expanse(!!!), Glitch & ReSpire(!) that I planned to get some time in the future? Or Predator or Quad that seemed very tempting as well?! Are you kidding me? The rest I either own (Parsec, Nostromo) or don't care about, but still - AWESOME deal!

2) EUR350 is a cost of a full, new DAW like Bitwig or Live 10 Standard - by buying this and not being able to use any of those outside of Reason, I'm committing to it & its walled garden, which I'm not sure I'm happy with considering all the topics about how "Reason should DAW" and how it doesn't (and I agree with a lot of that)

3) it's a lot of devices to take in at once, which means I won't get in-depth any of them in a foreseeable future (sure, I know I can d/l one at the time and all, but who's got the strength to do that, right?

So, looking at #1 I'm all HELL YEAH!!! Looking at #2-3 I'm rather hesitant :(

Loque

15 Mar 2018

antic604 wrote:
15 Mar 2018
I'm really in three minds about this:

1) EUR350 for 3Plex, ABL3(!), BuffRE, Euclid, Expanse(!!!), Glitch & ReSpire(!) that I planned to get some time in the future? Or Predator or Quad that seemed very tempting as well?! Are you kidding me? The rest I either own (Parsec, Nostromo) or don't care about, but still - AWESOME deal!

2) EUR350 is a cost of a full, new DAW like Bitwig or Live 10 Standard - by buying this and not being able to use any of those outside of Reason, I'm committing to it & its walled garden, which I'm not sure I'm happy with considering all the topics about how "Reason should DAW" and how it doesn't (and I agree with a lot of that)

3) it's a lot of devices to take in at once, which means I won't get in-depth any of them in a foreseeable future (sure, I know I can d/l one at the time and all, but who's got the strength to do that, right?

So, looking at #1 I'm all HELL YEAH!!! Looking at #2-3 I'm rather hesitant :(
You can wait for a sale.
Reason12, Win10

antic604

15 Mar 2018

Loque wrote:
15 Mar 2018
You can wait for a sale.
Oh, I know! But I always have the problem with that "wait" bit, even if I've only maybe used 20% of what's in Reason 10, not to mention all the VSTs I have... I need help ;) :D

Loque

15 Mar 2018

antic604 wrote:
15 Mar 2018
Loque wrote:
15 Mar 2018
You can wait for a sale.
Oh, I know! But I always have the problem with that "wait" bit, even if I've only maybe used 20% of what's in Reason 10, not to mention all the VSTs I have... I need help ;) :D
Dont forget, there is possible date coming soon:
Happy-Easter-Bunny-Gif.gif
Happy-Easter-Bunny-Gif.gif (19.92 KiB) Viewed 4545 times
Reason12, Win10

antic604

15 Mar 2018

Loque wrote:
15 Mar 2018

Always wondered how Christ suffering & dying for our sins translates to me getting my pluggins / REs cheaper (or to chocolate eggs...), but I'll take it ;) :D

Loque

15 Mar 2018

antic604 wrote:
15 Mar 2018
Loque wrote:
15 Mar 2018

Always wondered how Christ suffering & dying for our sins translates to me getting my pluggins / REs cheaper (or to chocolate eggs...), but I'll take it ;) :D
Amen.
Reason12, Win10

Faastwalker

15 Mar 2018

Excellent deal for new Reason users ;)

• Information