Rigs updated to v3!

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
rpowers9

16 Mar 2018

FYI, if you visit each link in the topic starter post, and then browse down and view details on the each refill, you can actually downoad the refill for free. Its nice if you have a ton of these rack extensions already and just want some new patches. :geek:

manisnotabird

16 Mar 2018

MattiasHG wrote:
15 Mar 2018
manisnotabird wrote:
15 Mar 2018
The $99 upgrade deal only good until the end of the month? Seems kinda lame!
The upgrade is here to stay! The crossgrade, however, is only until end of month. :re:
Ah, that's more reasonable!

A special "upgrade all" price would be cool.

Mr. Watts

20 Mar 2018

So we get Expanse, Nostromo, Respire, and ABLE4 and Pump for $99? Yesss. Christmas came early this! Or late actually in my case :cool: lol

sublunar

26 Mar 2018

Moderation difficulties. Disregard this comment.

sublunar

28 Mar 2018

Is anyone else tempted by Mix and Mastering rig v3? I have V2, but those McDSP compressors and EQ's look mighty tempting for $99. Just not sure if they're that much better than what I got with v2.. Decisions decisions...

Noplan
Competition Winner

28 Mar 2018

I am so proud of myself that I am so disciplined and have been waiting. I could resist all deals. And they were damn good that I already had them in the cart. I had to fight with Expanse all the time. It was the worst time of my life. But now I can buy my remaining babies and more in the upgrade. Juhu!

Soeno

30 Mar 2018

too expensive for that old stuff besides Synthetic Rig if you don`t have the synths

clone

04 Apr 2018

I just purchased Mix and Mastering upgrade! I have been wanting the McDSP compressors for some time now. Compressors and Eq's, are well worth $99 right there. I already had a few of RE's that came with package.

kHs filter
kHs Transient shaper
kHs Reverb
Disperser
McDSP Comps and EQ's
Futzbox
Multiband Comp

Well worth $99.Now I'm waiting for another sale and hopefully buy Synthetic.

sublunar

05 Apr 2018

clone wrote:
04 Apr 2018
I just purchased Mix and Mastering upgrade! I have been wanting the McDSP compressors for some time now. Compressors and Eq's, are well worth $99 right there. I already had a few of RE's that came with package.

kHs filter
kHs Transient shaper
kHs Reverb
Disperser
McDSP Comps and EQ's
Futzbox
Multiband Comp

I went ahead and bought it, too. And I agree the price was right and I'm loving those EQ's and comps. Now I'm looking forward to what May madness may bring.

clone

05 Apr 2018

sublunar wrote:
05 Apr 2018
clone wrote:
04 Apr 2018

kHs filter
kHs Transient shaper
kHs Reverb
Disperser
McDSP Comps and EQ's
Futzbox
Multiband Comp

I went ahead and bought it, too. And I agree the price was right and I'm loving those EQ's and comps. Now I'm looking forward to what May madness may bring.
Having fun with my new compressors, Using McDSP compressors with KUASSA EQ. GOOD STUFF!

soroc sosta

17 May 2018

Went ahead and jumped on the discounted Synthetic Bundle before Props come back to their senses! I only had one of the REs offered in the collection! LOL!
:o :shock: :thumbs_up:

VariableX

18 May 2018

jumped on the synthetic in the may madness too! was hoping for kilohearts one and polar, one isnt on sale, polar is, but then i seen this bundle and couldnt resist :-)
great value although i dont need it!!! probably cant afford polar now, and wouldnt pay full boona for one anyway...
i still havnt scratched the surface of Reason stock stuff ...must be caught up in the madness 🤨

• Information