Need a fast beta-test to new RE

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
turn2on
RE Developer

12 Mar 2018

Hello, the problem of finding English users who can test RE devices, and also check the grammar for product pages (we do not speak native English and need to check the grammar). Of course, the beta test involves checking the devices themselves. But the devices have already passed the first stages of the beta test, and are conditionally ready for release.

We applied several times to the administration of the ReasonTalk forum with a request to create a beta test section of the forum, , but it did not go beyond the correspondence and we still have no developer status or subsection of the forum for the beta test.

Therefore we want to apply for your help. The most active testers will receive a license for the products under test. We need:
- test themselves for errors
- Wishes for future updates, after the release of these versions
- checking the grammar of the product page texts for the store
- it is possible to create audio examples for the tested PE laid out on the sound-base with the use of this PE in the basis

If you ready make fast beta-test with search bugs, checking grammar, create sound examples, write to us: supp.turn2on@gmail.com
Quantity of testers limited, because devices not big, and ready to propshop publication. Write to us, we add beta-license, you check RE, may be check grammar, or create audio example for soundcloud playlist of product.. And if its helpful - we add licese to you!

You can write there as PM, or to email

Mike,
Turn2on Software RE Dev

Bes
Competition Winner

12 Mar 2018

i am a native english speaker and am happy to check the grammar on your new products. i will send an email with my reason user name to the above email address
- Certified Reason expert

turn2on
RE Developer

12 Mar 2018

Thank You all who write to us email and PM up to this minute. You in beta-test!
From this minute we stop receive new beta users. Thank You! We have done needed quantity of testers.
Testers - can write to email or PM..

WongoTheSane

12 Mar 2018

Mike, we're setting up the beta subforum right now. It's a bit longer than expected because kenni is super busy at the moment, but it should be ready very soon. Sorry for the delay!

WongoTheSane

12 Mar 2018

turn2on wrote:
12 Mar 2018
Thank You very much!
if its opened where I can find this subform?
It's not open yet (sorry!), but don't worry, we'll send you a message as soon as it's open!

• Information