Resonans Physical Synthesizer on sale

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
buddard
RE Developer

07 Mar 2018

Loque wrote:
06 Mar 2018
Hum... i am just giving a spin and it looks like it misses a retrigger control. The voices get stolen pretty fast and than only legato is playing until all notes released again. Or maybe i just miss something? Check out this songfile if you want.
That is indeed strange strange behaviour, I'll have to look into it!

buddard
RE Developer

07 Mar 2018

By the way, here's a small ReasonTalk-exclusive preview of an update I'm aiming to release later this year:

This is of course not the final graphics, nor final performance, nor final sound... (I think you get it ;) )

Loque

07 Mar 2018

buddard wrote:
07 Mar 2018
By the way, here's a small ReasonTalk-exclusive preview of an update I'm aiming to release later this year:

This is of course not the final graphics, nor final performance, nor final sound... (I think you get it ;) )
Yeah, new engines! That is the right direction! There is a lot of potential in this synth...
Reason12, Win10

eusti

07 Mar 2018

Very nice, Buddard! Love the new feature! :)

D.

KirkMarkarian

07 Mar 2018

Diggin' the FM!

Loque

07 Mar 2018

I just rechecked Chromaphone and they have a feature to "combine" 2 resonators. I am wondering what exactly this means and if i can reproduce this with Resonans? Can I use another Resonans as an audio-in or do i need access to the resonating feedback loop? I guess, the audio-in is more a general source instead of a modifier. It is like having access to a delay breakout-or feedback-loop or just changing the delay source. Anyone have an idea?
Reason12, Win10

Pralijah

07 Mar 2018

I enjoy this synth. It´s versatile. A lot to try out on it, both very strange sounds and more organic or acoustic sounding. Look forward to the update.
Make music shake again!

TritoneAddiction
Competition Winner

07 Mar 2018

buddard wrote:
07 Mar 2018
Will the update be for free?

I'm on the fence whether I should buy it or not.
Maybe your answer will push me over that fence :D

miscend

07 Mar 2018

Great synth. Unfortunately I don’t use it much. It could maybe do with an extended soundbank and a few refills. Otherwise it’s best for people who like programming their own sounds rather than preset players or tweakers.

Loque

09 Mar 2018

Hidlide did a video for the guys who are interested:
Reason12, Win10

Faastwalker

09 Mar 2018

joeyluck wrote:
06 Mar 2018
I'm a big fan of the GUI!
Same here. I think it's lush. I was lucky enough to be a beta tester for this RE. It was always fun to play around with but the early GUI was functional at best. Then suddenly, way into the beta / development phase, an update had the new, release version GUI. I was stoked. It sounded amazing, was fun to use, unique in the Reason rack & now looked amazing. The complete package. A wonderful RE.
buddard wrote:
07 Mar 2018

Oh wow! This is awesome. Can't wait for this ;)

Loque

09 Mar 2018

I was ust thinking since i understood, that Resonans requires a good filled spectrum as a source sound, what could better fit htat need than Parsec (or any other additve synht)? And i must say, I LOVE IT! Check it out (some random notes, a lil bit extra delay and reverb):
Reason12, Win10

Psuper

09 Mar 2018

Loque wrote:
09 Mar 2018
I was ust thinking since i understood, that Resonans requires a good filled spectrum as a source sound, what could better fit htat need than Parsec (or any other additve synht)? And i must say, I LOVE IT! Check it out (some random notes, a lil bit extra delay and reverb):
Ahh my favorite Parsec Resonans combo has been discovered! Warning, it gets mighty addictive...
Reason needs to DAW.viewtopic.php?f=6&t=7504985

Loque

09 Mar 2018

Psuper wrote:
09 Mar 2018
Loque wrote:
09 Mar 2018
Ahh my favorite Parsec Resonans combo has been discovered! Warning, it gets mighty addictive...
YEAH! And the lucky ones have Distributor to prevent audio input change on polyphony if you dont want it. And yes, addicted is the right word! It sounds so damn nice!
Reason12, Win10

Loque

09 Mar 2018

Ok, here is another one, just to spam this thread:

Ok, now i am going back to the Resonans-Magic :oops:
Reason12, Win10

TritoneAddiction
Competition Winner

09 Mar 2018

Just bought it. This is quickly becoming a synth that I like.

Adding some additional effects can really enhance and transform what's already there. I've saved a bunch of combinator patches already.
I like that this synth adds an organic element that other synths don't have. The sound is like a nice blend between a synth and an acoustic instrument.

miscend

17 Mar 2018

Are the included patches really all that very quiet.

Iapetus 9

17 Mar 2018

I missed the sale, but I'm still gonna get it. This is simply balls better than Chromaphone in every way because of the inputs and sample loading. Combi's with Grain is what Reason is all about.
38L > 51D every time.

Mr. Watts

20 Mar 2018

Bought this synth during the sale along with Hydronexius because I'm drawn towards any synth in the Reason rack with a sampling feature. The GUI is one of the best I've seen. I messed around with it the other day, dropped in a sample and started turning knobs. This thing will be my go to for plucked sounds. The new features look awesome as well and are most welcome. I also agree that the sound bank could use an update. While it's not my favorite synth yet, I definitely see it's potential and look forward to making it work in my music.

Loque

05 Oct 2018

buddard wrote:
07 Mar 2018

tenor (1).gif
tenor (1).gif (32.42 KiB) Viewed 2502 times
Reason12, Win10

buddard
RE Developer

05 Oct 2018

Loque wrote:
05 Oct 2018
tenor (1).gif
The year isn't over yet ;)

Just kidding! I got a bit sidetracked by other projects, vacations etc, but I've been working on this update again for the past month or so. There were some tweaks I needed to do with the FM model, but I feel that it's pretty much done now.

I'm still missing the final graphics and I think a quick beta will be needed, but I'm hoping to be able to release it during November.

Loque

05 Oct 2018

buddard wrote:
05 Oct 2018
Loque wrote:
05 Oct 2018
tenor (1).gif
The year isn't over yet ;)

Just kidding! I got a bit sidetracked by other projects, vacations etc, but I've been working on this update again for the past month or so. There were some tweaks I needed to do with the FM model, but I feel that it's pretty much done now.

I'm still missing the final graphics and I think a quick beta will be needed, but I'm hoping to be able to release it during November.
Many_thumbs_up!.gif
Many_thumbs_up!.gif (479.93 KiB) Viewed 2481 times
Reason12, Win10

ab459

01 Feb 2020

Folks - how a much less was price of the Resonans during sales ? (BF etc) Not found info.
Damn just tried demo, quite interesting.

jam-s

01 Feb 2020

I've seen it for as low as 59 EUR during sales.

ab459

01 Feb 2020

@jam-s
Hmm ok tnx.

• Information