ZFO2 and DYN4: two new devices from Lectric Panda!

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
chrischrischris

27 Feb 2018

rcbuse wrote:
26 Feb 2018
chrischrischris wrote:
26 Feb 2018

Sorry I meant 64/4

I quite like using Long Envelopes for Reverbs And Delays ETC for 16 Bar Sequences. It saves a lot of Automation Information in The Sequencer.
Ah! Yes, 64/4 and longer is missing. But, there is a pretty easy work-around. On the back is an input CV for rate.

The following CV vales will scale as follows:

+1.0 = x16
+0.5 = x4
+0.25 = x2
0 = x1
-0.25 = /2
-0.5 = /4
-1.0 = /16

So if you put a full -1.0 into that rate CV, your lowest setting of 32/4 becomes 512/4... SLOOOOW.

Screen Shot 2018-02-26 at 10.37.18 PM.png
Okay,

I have got that part sussed now thanks.

I have another question though.

Is there a way to have it so that The ZFO2 follows The Timeline And The Transport so that when I move around in The Sequencer it doesn't just revert back to "0". Live Say Europa's Envelope Would?

Thanks in advance

Chris

rcbuse
RE Developer

27 Feb 2018

chrischrischris wrote:
27 Feb 2018
Is there a way to have it so that The ZFO2 follows The Timeline And The Transport so that when I move around in The Sequencer it doesn't just revert back to "0". Live Say Europa's Envelope Would?

Thanks in advance
Hmm... I'm going to have to think about how to do this. Its not taking the back CV into consideration when the transport changes, so its resetting the LFO phase to where it would be without the CV rate change. Maybe I should just have some ultra low speed switches on the back or something.

Melody303

24 Aug 2018

On what instruments/parts do you throw a DYN4 and click random a bunch of times till you're happy? I know you can do it on anything, but I'm wondering where have you found it particularly useful or fun?
My first instinct was throwing it on a rex drum loop, and that was pretty fun.
I write acid music in Reason and perform live on a bunch of machines without computers.
Feel free to listen here: melodyklein.bandcamp.com/

Neo

12 Nov 2021

WongoTheSane wrote:
19 Feb 2018
Here's how it works: when the band splitter is enabled, the signal is split at the chosen frequency. Both bands then run independently through the 4 processors (effectively making it an octuple processor...): the low band goes through processor 1, then processor 2, then 3 and 4; the high band goes through 1, 2, 3 and 4 in parallel; the two resulting signals are then merged and sent to the mixer.
Thank you.
:reason: :re: :ignition: Atari 1040ST | R11 Suite 🡭 R12 | i7 | RME

• Information