Korde Sequencer Idea

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
Bes
Competition Winner

17 Feb 2018

I use the Korde Sequencer a lot and I just thought of something that I would like to see added if there is a future update.

a loop pattern [x] number of times and move to another pattern option. implemented per voice and remotable.

obviously i dont understand the limits of building a RE so maybe what i'm asking is ridiculous but let me explain what i mean.

i'd like to be able to work with the pattern selection as story so if pattern 1 loops 4x then moves to pattern 2 which loops 4x but later in the track have the same sequence but move to a different pattern. obviously this is really easy to do with the current device and the sequencer if patterns are kept in 1x1 but as soon as I change the division to something less rigid it immediately slows my workflow down trying to work out how far along the sequencer track it the change needs to be for the pattern to have looped x number of times. the best option currently is to record the jumps tapping in with the mouse but at that is quite clumsy in my experience.

even if it was implemented globally this would work great. loop current pattern [4x] then go to pattern [x] or even a toggle to change pattern at end of loop which would make tapping in and recording less clumsy

anyway Korde is a great device i love using it
Bes
- Certified Reason expert

Bes
Competition Winner

17 Feb 2018

wait no it does need to be per voice not globally
- Certified Reason expert

• Information