Introducing the ES01 Analog Synthesizer: In the shop now!

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
svenh

Post 07 Mar 2018

I like the sound of it but somehow I get a feeling that it wouldn't be to difficult to get similar sounds out of Predator (which of course can do soooo much more...)

scratchnsnifff

Post 04 Apr 2018

So whoever made this Re needs to make a Re filter unit :) I only trialed this device but I remember the sound of the filter being very impressive
Mayor of plucktown :evil:

ravisoni

Post 07 Apr 2018

scratchnsnifff wrote:
04 Apr 2018
So whoever made this Re needs to make a Re filter unit :) I only trialed this device but I remember the sound of the filter being very impressive
100% agree. I don't have any standalone filters in my collection, except for that free one from a while ago. I would absolutely pay for this beauty.
:reason: Reason 10 | :re: Preset Browser | :refill: Refill Hoarder

scratchnsnifff

Post 08 Apr 2018

ravisoni wrote:
07 Apr 2018
scratchnsnifff wrote:
04 Apr 2018
100% agree. I don't have any standalone filters in my collection, except for that free one from a while ago. I would absolutely pay for this beauty.
right, i have etch red, U-He's Runciter, the primal audio state variable filter, and blamsoft's F-16 filter. (the f-16 is so worth getting at its current price!) if I'm not mistaken the whole polymodular bundle is like 20 some odd bucks!!!! if you consider Eq's filters (in some way they kind of are the same thing as a filter) the Gq-7 and Rob Papen's EQ are great in that category as well. Its fun to make an EQ curve and assign the min/max values in a combinator knob and sweep the parameters as a filter. it can make some crazy sounds if you make the right Q and gain settings :) quick tip!
Mayor of plucktown :evil:

• Information