Selig Audio 5 Year Anniversary Sale

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
Popey
Competition Winner

30 Jan 2019

Great news now i can get leveller to go with gain and colouring eq. Gotta say i use gain on every track and am getting fantastic results with his eq (and i am sure i have just touched the surface with this as only got recently and havent fully explored/played with it)

diminished
Competition Winner

30 Jan 2019

Popey wrote:
30 Jan 2019
Great news now i can get leveller to go with gain and colouring eq. Gotta say i use gain on every track and am getting fantastic results with his eq (and i am sure i have just touched the surface with this as only got recently and havent fully explored/played with it)
This thread is from last year my friend :)
:reason: Most recent track: resentment (synthwave) || Others: on my YouTube channel •ᴗ•

Popey
Competition Winner

30 Jan 2019

diminished wrote:
30 Jan 2019
Popey wrote:
30 Jan 2019
This thread is from last year my friend :)
Ha ha facepalm moment... Guess i will wait for next time it is on sale 🤣🤣🤣

MarkTarlton

30 Jan 2019

Gain is one of those handy little devices that once you have it, you can't live without it :)

I use it on every session.

congrats Giles on your anniversary and thanks for everything!

EdGrip

31 Jan 2019

MarkTarlton wrote:
30 Jan 2019
Gain is one of those handy little devices that once you have it, you can't live without it :)

I use it on every session.
Same! It's such a Swiss Army knife - anyone who hasn't got it should download the manual and have a read.

• Information