AIRE

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
joeyluck

13 Feb 2018

Shokstar wrote:
13 Feb 2018
I Don´t like IDT´s!! A NX-XT with a new GUI!
I don't like when people refer to REs made with the IDT as "IDT's." You're literally saying, "I don't like Instrument Development Toolkits" when trying to refer to a Rack Extension :P

That said, I see nothing wrong with a RE made with the IDT. Many of my favorites were made with the IDT.

QVprod

13 Feb 2018

fieldframe wrote:
13 Feb 2018
The UI looks like it has a big focus on onboard effects, and not much focus on articulations. Anyone who's tried these want to weigh in on playability?
Check the videos earlier in the thread. It has key switchable articulations. Sadly it's just not in the product description the way the fx are.

Softphonics

15 Feb 2018

joeyluck wrote:
13 Feb 2018
Shokstar wrote:
13 Feb 2018
I Don´t like IDT´s!! A NX-XT with a new GUI!
I don't like when people refer to REs made with the IDT as "IDT's." You're literally saying, "I don't like Instrument Development Toolkits" when trying to refer to a Rack Extension :P

That said, I see nothing wrong with a RE made with the IDT. Many of my favorites were made with the IDT.

Yes!
Totally agree Joey,
IDT is just like SDK, they are a tool or set of tools to allow someone build a Rack Extension simply, you have to use one or the other,

But just for the record for everyone, The AIRE instruments were NOT built with the IDT everyone is referring to.
------
Serious Sound For Serious Producers :reason:
http://www.Softphonics.com

• Information