Rob Papen "Crossgrade"

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
Sargie

07 Dec 2017

With Subboombass2 out as a VST now, does anyone know if Rob Papen will let you upgrade to the VST from the Rack Extension? I'd prefer to get Subboombass2 AS a Rack Extension but one does not seem to be forthcoming based on my search...

Thanks!

Sarge

nestoprod

07 Dec 2017

Sargie wrote:With Subboombass2 out as a VST now, does anyone know if Rob Papen will let you upgrade to the VST from the Rack Extension? I'd prefer to get Subboombass2 AS a Rack Extension but one does not seem to be forthcoming based on my search...

Thanks!

Sarge
Ugh i was waiting for an RE version too

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Quiloc Lim

09 Dec 2017

Sargie wrote:
07 Dec 2017
With Subboombass2 out as a VST now, does anyone know if Rob Papen will let you upgrade to the VST from the Rack Extension? I'd prefer to get Subboombass2 AS a Rack Extension but one does not seem to be forthcoming based on my search...

Thanks!

Sarge
I'd like to see an RE upgrade as well. Subboombass is a fun synth. However, with VST support, I doubt Papen will put the time & money into working on the RE code. :cry:

Loque

09 Dec 2017

Ask for an Explorer Bundle upgrade....
Reason12, Win10

Zac

09 Dec 2017

Loque wrote:
09 Dec 2017
Have nearly all his stuff in REs... where and what can i be asking for?

michael.jaye

09 Dec 2017

Robpapen.com Go to “Bundles”, “Explorer 4” it explains the cross grade options. I had Predator RE, Quad, and RPDistort RE, and got the cross grade for $149 - that s all his vst ‘s including the new Subboombass2. I did this a couple of days ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Loque

09 Dec 2017

Zac wrote:
09 Dec 2017
Loque wrote:
09 Dec 2017
Have nearly all his stuff in REs... where and what can i be asking for?
You need to contact support. Check the text of the Explorer Bundle product page.
Reason12, Win10

tanni

10 Dec 2017

nestoprod wrote:
07 Dec 2017
Sargie wrote:With Subboombass2 out as a VST now, does anyone know if Rob Papen will let you upgrade to the VST from the Rack Extension? I'd prefer to get Subboombass2 AS a Rack Extension but one does not seem to be forthcoming based on my search...

Thanks!

Sarge

Yes, I prefer the RE too. Hope Rob Papen make an update for the RE....

scratchnsnifff

11 Dec 2017

I commented on one of his posts saying it would be cool if he at least updated the waveforms of subboombass, or at least what ever is feasible to update. He said he liked that idea so who knows the RE might or might not see at least new waveforms. As far as I can recall he did say it would make sense to make the new rob papen verb2 as a RE because of the reverse mode and that it would be able to get sent to multiple mix channels and devices etc. I don’t think rob is done making REs any time soon I think he’s only doing them with a different approach. Like only reason exclusive kind of content. Idk for sure but that’s how it seems to me
Mayor of plucktown :evil:

nestoprod

11 Dec 2017

tanni wrote:
nestoprod wrote:
07 Dec 2017

Yes, I prefer the RE too. Hope Rob Papen make an update for the RE....
He responded to my comment on fb that there is no plans to make this RE

Sargie

12 Dec 2017

I had an email chat with Mike Papen about it.

There are no plans for Subboombass in Rack Extension because it’s now “too big”. RPeverb2 is apparently coming to RE early in the new year.

They offered me a very generous discount on their VST bundle deal.

So - perhaps not the answer I was looking for but excellent customer service.

• Information