Selig Audio??

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
Juan Rosa

23 Nov 2017

Where are you people? we need new RE's!! you are really creative! don't lost! get in the Black Friday!!

selig
RE Developer

23 Nov 2017

New RE on the way…

Sent from some crappy device using Tapatalk
Selig Audio, LLC

CephaloPod

23 Nov 2017

selig wrote:
23 Nov 2017
New RE on the way…

Well. That was fast.
2011 iMac i7; 24 GB RAM; OSX Sierra; Nektar LX 49; MOTU Microbook
Reason/Logic

WillyOD

24 Nov 2017

Be careful what you ask for... Sometimes wishes do come true ;)
I used to make music but now I just cry on these forums. @diippii.com

Gorgon

24 Nov 2017

selig wrote:
23 Nov 2017
New RE on the way…

Selig's Reason sound remover. :)
"This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit."

EdGrip

24 Nov 2017

Gorgon wrote:
24 Nov 2017
selig wrote:
23 Nov 2017
New RE on the way…

I think to have real added value, there should be the option not only to remove the Reason sound, but to then ADD the sound of the DAW of your choice. A selector knob so you can pick Ableton sound, or Logic sound, etc. This knob should be automatable, so the build-up can be Cubase sound but then BAM, Ableton sound for the drop. €59 introductory price.

Loque

24 Nov 2017

EdGrip wrote:
24 Nov 2017
Gorgon wrote:
24 Nov 2017

I think to have real added value, there should be the option not only to remove the Reason sound, but to then ADD the sound of the DAW of your choice. A selector knob so you can pick Ableton sound, or Logic sound, etc. This knob should be automatable, so the build-up can be Cubase sound but then BAM, Ableton sound for the drop. €59 introductory price.
Appreciate this. This would be the end of long, long, long discussions.
Reason12, Win10

jappe

24 Nov 2017

EdGrip wrote:
24 Nov 2017
Gorgon wrote:
24 Nov 2017

:lol:

Gorgon

24 Nov 2017

EdGrip wrote:
24 Nov 2017
Gorgon wrote:
24 Nov 2017

Selig, you know what to do for April fools next year!
"This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit."

Loque

24 Nov 2017

Gorgon wrote:
24 Nov 2017
EdGrip wrote:
24 Nov 2017

I pay 590€ for it :lol: instant sound of all major DAWs. Kewl stuff.

A small feature request: "Create a hit & make me rich & famous" button would be nice.
Reason12, Win10

chimp_spanner

24 Nov 2017

Gorgon wrote:
24 Nov 2017
EdGrip wrote:
24 Nov 2017

I bet if such a device was released (not on April 1st, though) with sufficiently convincing spiel and promo material...at least one person would swear blind it was doing something to the audio :lol:

Actually reminds me of a thing we used to do at my old job (opticians) called "benchresting". People would get their first set of glasses and come back a few days later like "something's not right". So we'd check them first, obviously. And if nothing was actually wrong, we'd take them into the back room, put them on the side, make a coffee, come back, give the glasses back and say "try this" and 9/10 they'd be convinced it was an improvement.

Humans are weird no?

jappe

24 Nov 2017

chimp_spanner wrote:
24 Nov 2017
Gorgon wrote:
24 Nov 2017

I bet if such a device was released (not on April 1st, though) with sufficiently convincing spiel and promo material...at least one person would swear blind it was doing something to the audio :lol:

Actually reminds me of a thing we used to do at my old job (opticians) called "benchresting". People would get their first set of glasses and come back a few days later like "something's not right". So we'd check them first, obviously. And if nothing was actually wrong, we'd take them into the back room, put them on the side, make a coffee, come back, give the glasses back and say "try this" and 9/10 they'd be convinced it was an improvement.

Humans are weird no?
:D

Reminds me of this Donkey prankster: http://hoaxes.org/archive/permalink/bor ... key_artist

I actually did complain about my first new progressive glasses supposed to be for monitor work:
Found them unusable because there is no focus on the sides, which I'm kind of dependent on due to large screens & dual screens.
I degraded them successfully to small-laptop-glasses though.

Karim
Competition Winner

24 Nov 2017

@Selig Take my money right now!!! :puf_bigsmile: :puf_bigsmile:
selig wrote:
23 Nov 2017
New RE on the way…

Karim Le Mec : Dj/Producer/Label Owner ( :reason: 11.3+ R12  IMac 2016 21")
FOLLOW Karim Le Mec
https://www.youtube.com/user/lemecdj
https://karimlemec.weebly.com/
https://soundcloud.com/karimlemec
https://t.me/reasonstudiosworld

chimp_spanner

24 Nov 2017

Pre order now and receive five bonus star cards and increased odds of a rare loot crate drop.

Cos that’s the done thing now right?

motuscott

24 Nov 2017

This seems an appropriate time to reinstate my call for a universal Selig RT banning.
It's the future folks, resistance is futile
Who’s using the royal plural now baby? 🧂

dana

24 Nov 2017

Gorgon wrote:
24 Nov 2017
selig wrote:
23 Nov 2017
New RE on the way…

All it does is disable all the old devices :lol:

ProfessaKaos

24 Nov 2017

selig wrote:
23 Nov 2017
New RE on the way…

Can't wait!!!
Reason 12 & 11.3 Suite PC- Windows 10, AMD Ryzen 9 5900x, Asus ROG CROSSHAIR Dark Hero VIII, 64GB G.Skill 3600C16 RAM, 980 Pro Samsung M.2, RTX3060.

https://soundcloud.com/juo-jual
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwNLcE ... DjhSI16TqQ

• Information