Optic Multi Channel Analyzer (Black Friday Intro Sale)

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
Socram
RE Developer

21 Nov 2017

Hey guys, today I'd like to introduce Static Cling's latest Rack Extension release, Optic Multi Channel Analyzer :

Optic is a multi-channel spectrum analyzer capable of analyzing up to 7 different stereo channels at once, displaying their frequency content side by side for comparative and creative purposes. With Optic you'll get valuable insight into your mix that you can't find anywhere else in the Rack Extension format.

It is currently on a Introductory Black Friday Sale for 33% off!

Please check out the store page for more information, a pdf manual, and 3 videos showing off what the product does and how to use it: https://shop.propellerheads.se/rack-ext ... -analyzer/

I'm super proud of the work that went into the device so I hope you find it useful. Please let me know if you have any questions here or reach out to my support email: info@staticcling.io
Static Cling - Rack Extension Developer of Tome, Index, Optic, Chord Detector, Delta, and AutoLatch.
www.StaticCling.io
info@StaticCling.io

Loque

21 Nov 2017

Gratulations to your new RE. Looks nice. The multi channel thing was defenetly one thing missing in Reason.
Reason12, Win10

jayhosking

21 Nov 2017

Pretty cool idea. I'll take a look at it soon.

Catblack

21 Nov 2017

Looks great!
If you ain't hip to the rare Housequake, shut up already.

Damn.

AttenuationHz

21 Nov 2017

Nice. Congrats...

I own BlueCats Multi which does the same thing and a little more but in Reason it is useless because of the frame limit. Will check this out. €29 is still great value!
It is not too much of an ask for people or things to be the best version of itself!

Socram
RE Developer

21 Nov 2017

Thanks to everyone for the positive feedback, I really appreciate it!

@AttenuationHz, when I found myself needing something like this more and more I knew I had to find a way to make it work as a Rack Extension.

I plan on adding additional analysis types beyond basic spectral analysis, but couldn't wait to get it out in its current form. Heads up later versions of the device may cost more, but my upgrades are always free!
Static Cling - Rack Extension Developer of Tome, Index, Optic, Chord Detector, Delta, and AutoLatch.
www.StaticCling.io
info@StaticCling.io

AttenuationHz

21 Nov 2017

Socram wrote:
21 Nov 2017
Thanks to everyone for the positive feedback, I really appreciate it!

@AttenuationHz, when I found myself needing something like this more and more I knew I had to find a way to make it work as a Rack Extension.

I plan on adding additional analysis types beyond basic spectral analysis, but couldn't wait to get it out in its current form. Heads up later versions of the device may cost more, but my upgrades are always free!
:thumbs_up:

Noticed there is a block size on the back. That's really cool.
It is not too much of an ask for people or things to be the best version of itself!

Carly(Poohbear)
Competition Winner

21 Nov 2017

Congrats on your release, one very handy little device...

FYI Nektar mapping done for it :)

Blast

21 Nov 2017

Nice, really love this device but I think its a bit too laggy. but apart from that, I think its a great addition to the Reason Rack. Hopefully the Dev can fix this in a future update.

Socram
RE Developer

21 Nov 2017

Blast wrote:
21 Nov 2017
Nice, really love this device but I think its a bit too laggy. but apart from that, I think its a great addition to the Reason Rack. Hopefully the Dev can fix this in a future update.
Thanks for the feedback. I would love to improve the refresh rate of the display and am going to continue working with Props to push the sdk limits on that front while still meeting approval. This is a high priority for me and any progress I make on that front will be made available as free updates.
www.StaticCling.io
info@StaticCling.io

teddymcw

21 Nov 2017

omg was so very happy when I saw Static Cling out with another one. Cheers!

cheokeh3

22 Nov 2017

great concept, very poor performance, unusable...

Socram
RE Developer

22 Nov 2017

cheokeh3 wrote:great concept, very poor performance, unusable...
The device is demanding but optimized and tested.

What are the specs of your machine? What happened exactly that you're describing as poor performance?

www.StaticCling.io
info@StaticCling.io

Shokstar

22 Nov 2017

I like this little baby :) it's very useful for compression. It takes not much time to figure out how much gain the track needs after compression. It's so easy to do now just connect the channels one labeled as before and the other one as after. And match the curves. I know normally we like have to listen with our ears to a track but this is a time saver for me.

Feature suggestions:
Real frequency is showed on the display view point and click with the right note. For example A2+-0cent=440hz.

Color selection for each channel but it's not so important yet.

Thats all. Thanks for this tool :)

SoulState

22 Nov 2017

It's a cool RE and unique. I'll definitely trial this.

Cheers
:reason:

eusti

22 Nov 2017

Socram wrote:
22 Nov 2017
What happened exactly that you're describing as poor performance?
Not the poster, but from the intro videos I'd say the SDK related / enforced slow frame rate could be perceived as "poor performance"...

PS: Congrats to your new RE!!! :)

D.

Ottostrom

22 Nov 2017

Another great device from Static Cling! I highly recommend you guys check this one out :)

O1B

25 Nov 2017

Im in. It is Good to have an RE (Rack Device) for this, too.

This doesn't negate a Lectic Panda version, btw.
Good to have choices.

• Information