This is my 2nd worst forum for GAS.

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
kitekrazy

17 Nov 2017

Who would save some money if you took two weeks off from this forum? I have plenty of VSTs but I like REs. I can't use REs in my other DAWs which is what I like. I no longer spend large amounts but it always seems I'm a sucker for just about any DAW related purchase under $30. I've curbed by Waves spending for those $29 plugins. When it comes to a cheap RE I don't even trial it. I just ask people here, "whaddaya think?" Then I buy it. Within a year's time I've probably bought more proprietary Reason related stuff that anything else. I'm tempted to add more debt with the Reason 10 upgrade.

FlowerSoldier

17 Nov 2017

I know what you mean Kite. I bought the ChamberTron when it was half off...RE's are my preference too.
I've got the GAS out of my system though...All I want to do now is make more music.
Too bad I have to work all that around my jobby-job.
sad face

MannequinRaces

18 Nov 2017

If I would have taken two weeks off from this forum I wouldn't have learned about the 50% off The Legend sale! Trialed that and bought a day or two later. Visiting the forum isn't as bad as visiting the web shop, at least for me. Most of my musical needs in Reason are met but there is definitely more I want! Making a short list of things I want to buy when the holiday sales roll around. :) If I can avoid this forum and the web shop for the next two months I'll be okay but I know that's not going to happen!

O1B

18 Nov 2017

You've got a problem. We can help:

GAS? .... more like SAS ..... yep! Sounds is more sassy than gassy.

Digital Hoarding... is what they call it

This is G.A.S. - "A board or room full of gorgeous, G.A.S. - inducing gear."
... as long as I’m not dipping into savings, taking anything away from my family, or missing bills then it’s alright to do in moderation.
kitekrazy wrote:
17 Nov 2017
Who would save some money if you took two weeks off from this forum? I have plenty of VSTs but I like REs. I can't use REs in my other DAWs which is what I like. I no longer spend large amounts but it always seems I'm a sucker for just about any DAW related purchase under $30. I've curbed by Waves spending for those $29 plugins. When it comes to a cheap RE I don't even trial it. I just ask people here, "whaddaya think?" Then I buy it. Within a year's time I've probably bought more proprietary Reason related stuff that anything else. I'm tempted to add more debt with the Reason 10 upgrade.

kitekrazy

18 Nov 2017

MannequinRaces wrote:
18 Nov 2017
If I would have taken two weeks off from this forum I wouldn't have learned about the 50% off The Legend sale! Trialed that and bought a day or two later. Visiting the forum isn't as bad as visiting the web shop, at least for me. Most of my musical needs in Reason are met but there is definitely more I want! Making a short list of things I want to buy when the holiday sales roll around. :) If I can avoid this forum and the web shop for the next two months I'll be okay but I know that's not going to happen!
Somehow when I added it to the cart it clicked and charged me for it. It was probably my best purchase so far. I'm hoping for that modular package
https://shop.propellerheads.se/product_ ... -system-i/ to go on sale. Worth $29 but those prices and I hold off even though getting The Legend makes me a hypocrite.

scratchnsnifff

20 Nov 2017

Yeaahhhh i fully agree with the OP haha with all the new REs since 9.2 Iv made 0 tracks due to trying to learn/playing with new updates/getting Reason 10 and I say this in a happy manor. At least my time away from completing songs is spent playing with fun new synths and effects. Luckily the subscription is in place because now I can trial the newer products for a longer period.
Mayor of plucktown :evil:

ejanuska

20 Nov 2017

I keep saying "I have enough REs to make music" but those pesky sales keep messing with me.

demt

20 Nov 2017

so whats the current best deals
Reason 12 ,gear4 music sdp3 stage piano .nektar gxp 88,behringer umc1800 .line6 spider4 30
hear scince reason 2.5

OverneathTheSkyBridg

21 Nov 2017

Every time I come here I end up seeing something I like and can use.

Arrant
Competition Winner

21 Nov 2017

So I guess the question on everyone’s mind is what is your number one worst forum?

BRIGGS

22 Nov 2017

Nostromo. ...you will be mine! :lol:
r11s

kitekrazy

22 Nov 2017

Arrant wrote:
21 Nov 2017
So I guess the question on everyone’s mind is what is your number one worst forum?
http://forum.cakewalk.com/Deals-f85.aspx

KVR Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc. is 3rd.

The Props shop is so messy to look at it this place makes it easy to find the deals.

• Information