Redrum triggering from qwert keyboard

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
samp

13 Nov 2017

Hope everyone is well. Is there anyway to use the qwert keyoard on screen keys to program in hits in Redrum? Thanks

Adabler
Competition Winner

13 Nov 2017

You can press f4 and use the On Screen Piano Keys. Set it to C1 and you can play with AWSEDF... and so on.

Other than that I guess it possible to set up the keyboard as a midi controller somehow, but that would probably require some third party software and sounds a bit confusing.
:reason: 12, Win10

samp

13 Nov 2017

Adabler wrote:
13 Nov 2017
You can press f4 and use the On Screen Piano Keys. Set it to C1 and you can play with AWSEDF... and so on.

Other than that I guess it possible to set up the keyboard as a midi controller somehow, but that would probably require some third party software and sounds a bit confusing.
thanks for the advice. I am currently using the On screen piano keys. just wondering if i can use it when programming Redrum. I know in one of the recent updates Reason allows remote control to input hits into redrum. I was wondering if it works that way usong On Screen Piano.

OverneathTheSkyBridg

19 Nov 2017

Yep you can definitely use the on screen piano keys. Octave C1 for triggering notes. C2 for muting channels and C4 for soloing them.

• Information