Uninstalling/Removing Rack Extensions (Trial)

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
robthompson

12 Nov 2017

I downloaded a RE to try out, but don't think I'll want to buy it. How do I remove it from Reason 10? Do I need to wait for the 30 day grace period to finish then watch it magically vanish?

I searched this forum but no relevant posts were returned; possibly the answer is too obvious to warrant attention from you good folks!

Grateful for any help...

adfielding

12 Nov 2017

robthompson wrote:
12 Nov 2017
I downloaded a RE to try out, but don't think I'll want to buy it. How do I remove it from Reason 10? Do I need to wait for the 30 day grace period to finish then watch it magically vanish?

I searched this forum but no relevant posts were returned; possibly the answer is too obvious to warrant attention from you good folks!

Grateful for any help...
You should be able to remove it with the Authorizer tool. Fire it up, find the relevant RE, and select "delete".

fwiw I wish there was a way of setting certain REs to not automatically download when selecting "sync all" - I have a lot of REs that I don't tend to use any more, and I'm having to keep a list of stuff I keep installed so I know what to delete when I sync... otherwise my device list gets totally out of hand. First world problem, eh ;)

robthompson

12 Nov 2017

Thanks adfielding; I just like to keep a tidy rack. Anything I don't (intend to) use, is out.

You must have a lot of stuff........!

• Information