New ReSpire Refill not on sale! Why?

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
PadShifta

28 Oct 2017

Hey guys.
Just discovered the new refill called "Electro Synth - Spire Presets" by Newloops in the PropShop and wanted to listen to an audio-demo. Since the PropShop didn´t offer me one, I decided to have a look at the Newloops website and look for the Soundset there. And voilá, the original Spire Bank is on sale there for 11,27€ instead of the 19€ in the PropShop. Why doesn´t the sale apply to the ReSpire Refill in our shop too?
As for me, I feel like buying it from the Newloops Shop and using the Converter on it. That will save me over 7,00€. Oh, and by the way....they offer audio demos too. The Props should not allow for anything to hit the shop without audio demos imho, cos I ain´t gonna even consider buying if I don´t know what I´m getting!

So, always keep your eyes open guys, never blindly hit the "buy-button" in any shop. Look for retails and sales in other shops, before you buy.

Cheers :-)

PS: They should really really sync the sales prices, I felt a bit fooled today...

Here´s the missing audio demo by the way :-)

PropShop: [/attachment]
ph shop.jpg
ph shop.jpg (485.16 KiB) Viewed 802 times
Attachments
elektro synth - spire presets.jpg
elektro synth - spire presets.jpg (86.4 KiB) Viewed 802 times

Quiloc Lim

28 Oct 2017

These patches are pretty good. I bought the refill and it's pretty well organized inside. However, some of them are CPU intensive. The patches Cinema & Corona are ones that bring my Mac to it's knees. This issue of ReSpire being a random CPU crusher is pretty well documented in the Reason community. So, if someone is inclined to purchase this refill, just be aware that ll the patches may not work well on different peoples systems.

faun2500

29 Oct 2017

PadShifta wrote:
28 Oct 2017
Hey guys.
Just discovered the new refill called "Electro Synth - Spire Presets" by Newloops in the PropShop and wanted to listen to an audio-demo. Since the PropShop didn´t offer me one, I decided to have a look at the Newloops website and look for the Soundset there. And voilá, the original Spire Bank is on sale there for 11,27€ instead of the 19€ in the PropShop. Why doesn´t the sale apply to the ReSpire Refill in our shop too?
As for me, I feel like buying it from the Newloops Shop and using the Converter on it. That will save me over 7,00€. Oh, and by the way....they offer audio demos too. The Props should not allow for anything to hit the shop without audio demos imho, cos I ain´t gonna even consider buying if I don´t know what I´m getting!
Hi, Thank you for checking out the our Spire RE presets!

I can explain some of your questions. First, all our products on the Prop shop should (most do) have audio demos. Elektro Synth RE is a brand new addition to the Prop Shop and has only just been added. They will be sent the audio demos to add to the product page, they are also very busy over there at this time of year.

The reason the sales are not synced is because it is impossible to know when Propellerheads will add products to their shop! It could take months for a product to be added so syncing sales is impossible and different shops run different sales at different times and some won't run them at all. It's similar in every industry, you can compare prices for any products, any where.

You can also see that we offer free demo packs on our website too so you can try our products, then choose where you want to buy them from. Note we have a rewards program for customers too. :) https://newloops.com/collections/reason-refills

It's your statement about "feeling fooled" that worried me! I will not have that so please send me a direct message (or contact - https://newloops.com/community/contact) and I will make sure you are happy using New Loops. :D
Big discounts on new Reason ReFills at https://NewLoops.com :refill: :refill: :thumbs_up:

faun2500

29 Oct 2017

Quiloc Lim wrote:
28 Oct 2017
These patches are pretty good. I bought the refill and it's pretty well organized inside. However, some of them are CPU intensive. The patches Cinema & Corona are ones that bring my Mac to it's knees. This issue of ReSpire being a random CPU crusher is pretty well documented in the Reason community. So, if someone is inclined to purchase this refill, just be aware that ll the patches may not work well on different peoples systems.
Hey thanks for the kind words, I'll take pretty good as a compliment! :D

Cinema & Corona are 2 of my personal favourite patches, and pretty CPU heavy yes, but that sound!!! :o :o

A tip though, the RE version of Elektro Synth was optimised for Spire RE so some of the most CPU intensive patches are less hungry in the RE pack. So, using the patch converter will not be the same as buying the Spire RE pack.

Hope that makes sense.
Big discounts on new Reason ReFills at https://NewLoops.com :refill: :refill: :thumbs_up:

• Information