I heart Selig Leveler

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
selig
RE Developer

31 Oct 2017

cgijoe wrote:
30 Oct 2017
The only thing that ~might~ help out with the visuals, is a graphical display similar to one on Page 6 of the manual. I found that to be particularly illuminating. Maybe even just a sample diagram on the back? I'm not speaking to the amount of work this would take to implement, since I'm no RE developer, just to what I found useful when learning this device. Selig, while I have your attention, just wanted to say you're one of my favorite contributors to the Reason community and your efforts have not gone unnoticed. Just felt like I should throw that out there since its hard to feel positive feedback sometimes. Not enough positivity on these on this rickety ol' world wide web.
Thanks for the kind words, I'm doing my best - not everyone shares your point of view, which is to be expected (I get some nasty emails and messages from time to time!), so it's nice to hear something positive!
:)
Selig Audio, LLC

mbfrancis

02 Nov 2017

Reasonable man wrote:
27 Oct 2017
It's damm expensive .
It's also in the Mix + Mastering Rig, which is a great deal, esp. if it's on sale.
Producer, songwriter, multi-instrumentalist. I make indie pop as Port Streets, 90s/shoegaze as Swooner, and Electro as Yours Mine.

raveled
Competition Winner

02 Nov 2017

Wow, I'm really looking forward to see a new product from Selig, as has been teased in this thread!

Visual feedback on the Leveler... hmm... Maybe something visualizing the change of crest factor over time as well as the loudness+frequency content of the material "falling below the curve". It would be quite pleasing to get some numbers/visual information about the un-Leveled material that is left behind.

selig
RE Developer

02 Nov 2017

raveled wrote:
02 Nov 2017
Wow, I'm really looking forward to see a new product from Selig, as has been teased in this thread!

Visual feedback on the Leveler... hmm... Maybe something visualizing the change of crest factor over time as well as the loudness+frequency content of the material "falling below the curve". It would be quite pleasing to get some numbers/visual information about the un-Leveled material that is left behind.
Good call about the material "left behind" - I think what I have in mind will accomplish giving feedback on this, but I will make a note to be sure it makes sense and is easy to understand!
Selig Audio, LLC

kimothebeatmaker

02 Nov 2017

I got it as a part in the mix and master bundle and it’s easily one of my top 5 favorite devices for Reason. The synapse eq, deep reverb, selig leveler and gain, and ozone maximized are my favorites!
"Cocaine and Prostitutes"

• Information