eXpanse 3.0 is out!

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
EdGrip

08 Nov 2017

Pressing tab is one of the main reasons you'd use Reason over another DAW, and using Reason is presumably why you'd be on a Reason forum. Unless the Rack just gets in the way of making music, and you just put up with it cos of the Reason devices and sequencer?

Biolumin3sc3nt

08 Nov 2017

Team "Tab" for the WiN

Social Exodus

08 Nov 2017

jayhosking wrote:
08 Nov 2017
But apparently griping on a message board doesn't waste your time. Think of all the hours you've spent not making music in Reason!
This, exactly. Ya gotta love someone wasting time telling us how we're wasting time.

:reason: 11 Suite/12 Perpetual License :re: Too many to count :refill: A few choice items

Nektar Panorama P4
Korg padKontrol

JacobiusWrex

08 Nov 2017

I'm on team tab all day but for the record here is some music I just made with expanse /the legend without even pressing tab once! [emoji33]

I love how things auto route for the most part.

The little bell chime things and the lead sound are from expanse. Love that synth man..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fotizimo

08 Nov 2017

hurricane wrote:
08 Nov 2017
I guess if you like wasting your time playing with cables, then good for you. Think about all the hours you’ve spent not making music in Reason and just fucking around with cables and tweaking the shit out of your patches. Fulfilling? I suppose yes to those who like pressing tab. I on the other hand, prefer playing and recording and getting on with creating FINISHED pieces of music.

Hitting tab wastes my time.
Meh, for you music is a destination to get to as soon as possible. For me, it is a trip that can take forever.
Fotizimo @ Instagram
:reason: on Surface Pro 4
Nektar Impact 25
Novation Launchkey Mini
Arturia SparkLE Spark Codec for Reason

fotizimo

08 Nov 2017

eXode wrote:
07 Nov 2017
An update/fix for eXpanse 3.0 is now available in the prop shop.

This update also comes with 50 new presets by eXode, focusing on showcasing the new features.

As icing on the cake, the sale has been extended to November 11th.
Honestly, this synth just got EPICer if that is even possible. There are few REs which hold long-term value like an Exode/Blamsoft RE. I sure hope there are more coming. REs aren't dead!
Fotizimo @ Instagram
:reason: on Surface Pro 4
Nektar Impact 25
Novation Launchkey Mini
Arturia SparkLE Spark Codec for Reason

AttenuationHz

08 Nov 2017

Social Exodus wrote:
08 Nov 2017
jayhosking wrote:
08 Nov 2017
But apparently griping on a message board doesn't waste your time. Think of all the hours you've spent not making music in Reason!
This, exactly. Ya gotta love someone wasting time telling us how we're wasting time.

Oh the Irony.... :lol: :lol:
It is not too much of an ask for people or things to be the best version of itself!

Data_Shrine

13 Nov 2017

I also use Tab a lot in Ableton... Reason's not the only one.

Back on topic, thanks for this free update !

scratchnsnifff

17 Nov 2017

I was thinking about expanse and it’s crazy updates, is there anything left to be added to such a powerhouse? Only thing I could think of is if the effect section had some of the parameters of vk2s the phaser especially, also a drive for the filter would be cool but they hit it out of the park as it is with sample loading and the recent oscillator FM <3
Mayor of plucktown :evil:

Loque

17 Nov 2017

scratchnsnifff wrote:
17 Nov 2017
I was thinking about expanse and it’s crazy updates, is there anything left to be added to such a powerhouse? Only thing I could think of is if the effect section had some of the parameters of vk2s the phaser especially, also a drive for the filter would be cool but they hit it out of the park as it is with sample loading and the recent oscillator FM <3
Yea, filter feedback or overdrive would be a nice addition. Due to VK-2 has audio input, you can route eXpanse through its phaser ;)
Reason12, Win10

scratchnsnifff

17 Nov 2017

Indeed! Also it’d be awesome if blamsoft had some neat tutorial videos weather it’s. Fromthem or someone else kinda like when speo did it
Mayor of plucktown :evil:

riemac

17 Nov 2017

Loque wrote:
17 Nov 2017
scratchnsnifff wrote:
17 Nov 2017
Yea, filter feedback or overdrive would be a nice addition. Due to VK-2 has audio input, you can route eXpanse through its phaser ;)
Yes, I always missed a filter overdrive in Expanse. The filter overdrive in Zero is fantastic, why not implement this in Expanse?

• Information