KRON has landed in the shop!

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
MannequinRaces

14 Oct 2017

starship wrote:
14 Oct 2017
But I ran into some limits that I suspect are still there that he may be referring to. And it's conceivable that in the future, those limits will be bumped up a bit. I'm guessing that's what he meant. Hmm... generative music making... OK. There are some patches in there at least that do that. Give me some parameters or something, what you'd be looking for in that kind of tutorial, just so we're on the same page. Maybe it seems obvious... but more coffee is needed on my end before I'm going to be sure about much. :)
Ahhh, that's probably what Benedict was referring to, makes sense now. Took a look at some of those patches in the Generator folder and that will get me started for now, thank you!

starship
RE Developer

15 Oct 2017

MannequinRaces wrote:
14 Oct 2017
Ahhh, that's probably what Benedict was referring to, makes sense now. Took a look at some of those patches in the Generator folder and that will get me started for now, thank you!
He removed the word "recent" to make you happy. :) No, it was a little misleading, I agree, b/c the context is my vague explanations of running into SDK limits and his wording... I could see people reaching the same conclusion.

Cool on the generator patches. I think there are others in the beta tester combi patch folders too. Let me know if you've got specific requests/questions for a tutorial video/etc. having to do with generative patches. Apparently some think that I need more direction in my videos, to put it nicely.

starship
RE Developer

15 Oct 2017

Here's a short video I made of some heavy frequency modding (freq modding freq modding freqs).

starship
RE Developer

17 Oct 2017

Here's a quick demo I made of generative music. 2 KRONs and 2 Thors, 1 KRON is doing the notes and gates. Another is doing most of the freq filter modding.

MannequinRaces

18 Oct 2017

starship wrote:
17 Oct 2017
Here's a quick demo I made of generative music. 2 KRONs and 2 Thors, 1 KRON is doing the notes and gates. Another is doing most of the freq filter modding.
Cool! Thanks for taking the time to do that. Very much appreciated!

starship
RE Developer

18 Oct 2017

MannequinRaces wrote:
18 Oct 2017
I hope it helps! I was trying to do a mix between tutorial and demo without getting too technical. (so I don't scare people off :) (lol))

ejanuska

19 Oct 2017

I was thinking about getting Expanse 3.0 but I might get this instead.
It's nuts

MannequinRaces

20 Oct 2017

starship wrote:
18 Oct 2017
MannequinRaces wrote:
18 Oct 2017
I hope it helps! I was trying to do a mix between tutorial and demo without getting too technical. (so I don't scare people off :) (lol))
I think you walked that tightrope just fine.

• Information