Rostnomo is in the Shop! [Free] (Update 1.0.1, bug fix)

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
Catblack

09 Oct 2017

Flavolous wrote:
08 Oct 2017
scratchnsnifff wrote:
05 Oct 2017

So this is something that Iv posted about before, a modular wavetable unit for the poly modular system(something along the lines of this device, thanks panda!!) but is there a way to make it so the adsr starts with no attack full sustain/decay and no release? Or do I just keep rolling the dice until i am a big winner on that aspect?
Pwease Panda Pweeeeeeeaaaaase!! Imagine a modular system built around Fritz or PSQ #PandaModular
I've thrown together a combinator which contains a Rostnomo and a Fritz. Look to the later patches for the full programming, then just hit random on both. (Though be aware that the combi controls won't reflect what they are set to after pressing random!) I probably should have made the Fritz's MOD FREQ controllable by the mod wheel, but I ran out of slots as I wanted the EMIT RATE and GRAIN DELAY to both be set for tempo sync and not. I had fun playing with this and recording a single patch made using it live. Enjoy!
Attachments
Rostnomo Fritz.zip
(938.43 KiB) Downloaded 58 times
If you ain't hip to the rare Housequake, shut up already.

Damn.

BRIGGS

10 Oct 2017

thanks!!!

Brilliant marketing. ...makes me want to buy nostromo!!!
r11s

rcbuse
RE Developer

11 Oct 2017

Update is in the shop to fix the generators -1 semitone issue.

Zac

11 Oct 2017

Thanks for the quick fix. I love your new avatar pic! :)

kuhliloach

11 Oct 2017

Wow... I am blown away by Rostnomo. I see users here love Rostnomo's UI. Clean. Simple. Sure you can pay for a full blown version WITH more buttons but buttons are sometimes overrated. They make your eyes do things--and your hands! Who can write music with all that? Perhaps Nostromo should be free and this one should be $249. :puf_bigsmile:

Catblack

11 Oct 2017

Here is a combinator that merges Rostnomo with Blamsoft's Polymodular system. It's monophonic, but you can hit the random button and see what you get, and then tweak the programmer from there. I don't have the Rostnomo receiving any notes, but it's gated by the Movement RE, which means the Rostnomo sounds a note longer, and then the volume of the envelope is controlled by a Mark VIII Amplifier RE. The filter is of course a Polymodular F-16, making this sort of a poor man's Nostromo! Mod Wheel adds resonance on the filter. Any updates to this are welcome! Enjoy!

Update: I've generated 50 patches with this combinator. New link.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B3mLT ... W13YUtjWGs

Damn.

Catblack

05 Mar 2019

Did I ever share this out? I went through a phase of saving sounds with Rostnomo (inside a combi) and then when RND came out I started throwing that on those combis, with a Selig Gain to fade it up.

Damn.

• Information