Video Overview and Review of Layers by Mike McKew

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
ReasonTalk

23 Sep 2017

Mike McKew is a musician and producer from the Northern Virginia area. In this video, he takes a look at Layers, the new Rack Extension from Propellerhead. Topics discussed include a brief history of Layers, a comprehensive overview of the device, how to route CV to Layers from within a Combinator, patch demos, and a final opinion. Timestamps for each section can be found in the YouTube description. If you like this video and want to see more, please give a thumbs up! For more videos, feel free to visit Mike's YouTube channel and Subscribe here!

MikeMcKew

23 Sep 2017

Thanks to joeyluck, WongoTheSane, and the other ReasonTalk dudes for this! I hope everyone finds this video useful!

WongoTheSane

23 Sep 2017

Great review, I hope there'll be more in the future!! I highly recommend visiting Mike's channel, lots of very useful tutorials there!

C//AZM

25 Sep 2017

:P Something's wrong with the VO. It's legible, clear and articulate. Not enough room sound and/or distortion to be a tutorial video. Try turning the mic 180 or maybe putting it over on that bookshelf. ;-0

WongoTheSane

25 Sep 2017

C//AZM wrote:
25 Sep 2017
:P Something's wrong with the VO. It's legible, clear and articulate. Not enough room sound and/or distortion to be a tutorial video. Try turning the mic 180 or maybe putting it over on that bookshelf. ;-0
:lol: :lol: :lol:

MikeMcKew

25 Sep 2017

C//AZM wrote:
25 Sep 2017
Haha, I will have to remedy these issues in the next video. ;) Thank you!

• Information