Rumble K1 Granular Synthesizer in the shop

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
jimmyklane

11 Jul 2018

Oenkenstein wrote:
11 Jul 2018
jimmyklane wrote:
10 Jul 2018

GOOD FOR YOU!!! I’m happy for you that you’ve released your first product! I will most certainly try this one out, as I’m *ALWAYS* looking for new sounds to put into my hardware samplers! $79 seems like a fair price for something that seems deep enough to really never run out of fresh sounds.

I’ll be posting some feedback here in this thread once I have the chance to play with this a bit.
I think you have read the first post in this thread from a year ago. In the meantime the product price is reduced to Euro 49 and until the end of this month you pay Euro 25.

Feedback is very welcome. An update of Rumble K1 is planned for later this year whereby the internal sample bank will be extended with new recorded sounds like animals (in the zoo), oriental instruments and some atonal stuff. So, if you have any suggestions for sounds, please let me know.
LOL! You’re right, I saw this as a “New” post and didn’t think to check the dates! I’m still going to check it out though and I’ll tell you my honest opinion.
DAW: Reason 12

SAMPLERS: Akai MPC 2000, E-mu SP1200, E-Mu e5000Ultra, Ensoniq EPS 16+, Akai S950, Maschine

SYNTHS: Mostly classic Polysynths and more modern Monosynths. All are mostly food for my samplers!

www.soundcloud.com/jimmyklane

• Information