Serial Parallel Effects Mixer is in the shop

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
fanatek
RE Developer

29 Sep 2017

Bumbum, that something I would like to have too.

SPEM is almost on all my tracks, and that often annoys me when I want to switch two effects to see what happens.
So, I'm still investigating how I can implement that with the actual UI and do not found a good idea till now.
But be sure that if I find something acceptable (and it helps to know that I'm not alone to request this) it will be implemented, and why not, in the next version ;)

Nothing to do with your request, a little tips for SPEM users that, perhaps, they already have found :
Last days, I was trying to give more glue to a track and hesitating which compressor to use.
Solution : one SPEM in parallel mode, two compressors (or more or with different settings) and the Channel Selector, of course !
You can switch to compressor 1, 2, 3, 4 and compare instantly how they sound with one knob and no pops (with the last version).

SPEM is awesome, you can't hate it ! :puf_bigsmile:
http://www.bcase.fr - Orleans FR - Ableton Live 11 Suite, Reason 11 Suite, Nektar P4

Bumbum

04 Oct 2017

fanatek wrote:
29 Sep 2017
Bumbum, that something I would like to have too.

SPEM is almost on all my tracks, and that often annoys me when I want to switch two effects to see what happens.
So, I'm still investigating how I can implement that with the actual UI and do not found a good idea till now.
But be sure that if I find something acceptable (and it helps to know that I'm not alone to request this) it will be implemented, and why not, in the next version ;)
great news, i keep my fingers crossed :) :thumbs_up:

Catblack

11 Nov 2017

I just noticed that SPEM is on sale right now!
If you ain't hip to the rare Housequake, shut up already.

Damn.

fanatek
RE Developer

11 Nov 2017

Yes, an early Black Friday !
And a long one, until 1st December.
Enjoy !
http://www.bcase.fr - Orleans FR - Ableton Live 11 Suite, Reason 11 Suite, Nektar P4

FGL

12 Nov 2017

Consideration. This device is incredibly good and thoughtful. Actually, something like that should be the new standard mixer for Reason. Or even better, integrated into a new "Combinator". Really annoying that just such devices are not standard devices, and not for patches that you want to share, can be used. The device solves a lot of problems, in particular, that it is very easy to turn on effects without readjusting the volume. And easy and clean switching between the effects via the channel knob. The VU metering makes it perfect. The best audio mixer in Reason so far.

fanatek
RE Developer

20 Nov 2017

New video !
Tips : Compare two effects (or more) with SPEM
SPEM is on sale, only 19$/€ until December 1st !

Catblack

21 Nov 2017

fanatek wrote:
20 Nov 2017
New video !
Tips : Compare two effects (or more) with SPEM
SPEM is on sale, only 19$/€ until December 1st !

This is a great video! I've got to get in the habit of using this in my workflow!
If you ain't hip to the rare Housequake, shut up already.

Damn.

fanatek
RE Developer

22 Nov 2017

If you've got other tips, don't hesitate to share here.

The community of SPEM users becomes bigger and bigger everyday, thank you very much for your confidence. :thumbs_up:
I'm sure we're soon going to see very good effect combinators using SPEM.
Share all that stuffs here for example. :wink:

• Information