Prop shop error?

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
scratchnsnifff

05 Jul 2017

I'm on my iPhone and browsing and went To see how much rob papens subboombass is, and I noticed that some REs are in the hot deals category, but the prices are still the same.

For example the buffer RE by peff is in that category, I personally have never seen peff's buffer RE go lower than 80-85 dollars. Also I saw some U-he REs which is the same case haha does this happen often and who do I talk to about the matter?
Mayor of plucktown :evil:

joeyluck

05 Jul 2017

Yup. I can confirm here. Also showing a couple Uhbiks among other things that aren't on sale.

In the meantime, you can check this thread for a working list:
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7499569

Breach The Sky

07 Jul 2017

Something is very wrong with the shop for me. Every time i click "show more results" a lot of old random stuff like the ancient ubik bundles show. The same thing happens regardless of what i browse or how i sort the results. Anyone else having this problem?

Ostermilk

07 Jul 2017

scratchnsnifff wrote:
05 Jul 2017
I'm on my iPhone and browsing and went To see how much rob papens subboombass is, and I noticed that some REs are in the hot deals category, but the prices are still the same.

For example the buffer RE by peff is in that category, I personally have never seen peff's buffer RE go lower than 80-85 dollars. Also I saw some U-he REs which is the same case haha does this happen often and who do I talk to about the matter?
Here ya go.

The last item in the eMail support drop-down seems to fit.

https://www.propellerheads.se/support/contact/

scratchnsnifff

07 Jul 2017

Breach The Sky wrote:
07 Jul 2017
Something is very wrong with the shop for me. Every time i click "show more results" a lot of old random stuff like the ancient ubik bundles show. The same thing happens regardless of what i browse or how i sort the results. Anyone else having this problem?
Indeed, it even shows the price for the uhbik bundles that I own haha, usually if I own a product it will just be blank (where the price is shown) but yeah the shop is seeming to be a bit glitchy in that aspect

Miguel da Wu

13 Jul 2017

Something is wrong with the shop.
I'm looking for a particular extansion and he shows me completely different
Props please, the problem exists for 3 weeks

aeox
Competition Winner

13 Jul 2017

joeyluck wrote:
05 Jul 2017
Yup. I can confirm here. Also showing a couple Uhbiks among other things that aren't on sale.

Weird, some of those REs in that list aren't even on sale.

scratchnsnifff

14 Jul 2017

aeox wrote:
13 Jul 2017
joeyluck wrote:
05 Jul 2017

Weird, some of those REs in that list aren't even on sale.
Also when I click the instruments link, the sugar bytes REs come up after the latest additions, it's annoying because I want to see what is available but it's like only a handful of REs are coming up and the rest is all older refills and old effects

Breach The Sky

14 Jul 2017

These errors have going on for like, weeks now... Are Props even aware? Or are they all on vacation, drinking beer in the swedish sun?

tiker01

15 Jul 2017

Breach The Sky wrote:
14 Jul 2017
These errors have going on for like, weeks now... Are Props even aware? Or are they all on vacation, drinking beer in the swedish sun?
Probably the latter :lol:

Budapest, Hungary
Reason 11 Suite
Lenovo ThinkPad e520 Win10x64 8GB RAM Intel i5-2520M 2,5-3,2 GHz and AMD 6630M with 1GB of memory.
:rt: :reason: :essentials: :re: :refill: :PUF_balance: :ignition: :PUF_figure:

chimp_spanner

20 Jul 2017

Yeah the shop is acting a bit weird for me - filtering by type doesn't appear to work. Like I just wanna look at REs and I'm still getting ReFills and VSTs!

olive6741

20 Jul 2017

Same here. Annoying. Reported. It is holiday now, but it would be nice if these filtering issues be finally fixed. It' s in the interest of everybody, I think...

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

• Information