Multi-track spectrum comparison RE

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
bullt

30 May 2017

Hi mates,
do you know any Multi-track spectrum analyzer in RE format? I think it´s difficult that a vst like this, works properly in reason...

anything like this:

thanksss

Olivier

30 May 2017

I'm quite sure this isn't available yet in RE format.
:reason: V9 | i7 5930 | Motu 828 MK3 | Win 10

bullt

30 May 2017

Me too, but I think it would be a bestseller...

Loque

30 May 2017

It is not difficult, you just need multiple audio ins and label them. But it is not available as a RE. Maybe the performance could be a problem when analyzing multiple signals at once.

With VSTs in Reason it could work, but i think multiple audio ins are not supported yet.
Reason12, Win10

alex

30 May 2017

Can't watch the video right now, since it's blocked from my workplace but, if I recall correctly, this guy might have accomplished what you mention using voxengo:
The best things happen after reading the manual. ;)
:reason: :re: :refill: :ignition:

madmacman

30 May 2017

Loque wrote: With VSTs in Reason it could work, but i think multiple audio ins are not supported yet.
When you open the CV programmer, you'll find additional 3 pairs of audio-in on the rear side.

O1B

01 Jun 2017

Boom! That's a back door. Thank YOU! I didn't consider that.
joeyluck wrote:RP-SPEC has two channels
The ingenuity of REs.... I have faith that this kind of RE in reason could outdo VSTs...

Head UP Display, please:

Reason 9.5d241.... i dunno but Im scared to hit that download button.
tomorrow.....

bullt

01 Jun 2017

joeyluck wrote:RP-SPEC has two channels
this with line mixer 6:2 could do the job for free

submonsterz

12 Jun 2017

Just off my head I can think of both voxengo and RPS spectrum can work in a combi just using the stereo in to give you 24 inputs simple enough that will allow you to match a mix of any two of those inputs .
If you want I'll build and upload something that's simple to build and use in a combi .
Id use vox to build it as I like it's displays and options better myself personally than RPS one.
As soon as I'm at home at my pc I'll whip something up.
I'm sure 24 source inputs will be plenty for most people
And I'm sure it can be expanded to shit loads with voxengo with all the inputs to it but I'll still to 12 per channel on the stereo pair.

submonsterz

12 Jun 2017

If anyone is interested I just made a 24 input spectrum match combi .
Can match two at a time of any of the 24 ,inputs .
It's very simple to use ready made ready to go all you do is wire in your inputs and away you go.
If you want me to post it and basic instructions I can .
I can post it in a song file too so you can see it set up with how ever many inputs I can be bothered to string together in a simple track if need be . Let me know here if you'd like it posted or not.
I've made it with span but can easily swap it out for RPS one but I'm sure you can do that simple enough yourselves if need be.
Uses three free Res you'll need to grab if you haven't all ready.

Electric-Metal

12 Jun 2017

submonsterz wrote:If anyone is interested I just made a 24 input spectrum match combi .
It's very simple to use ready made ready to go all you do is wire in your inputs and away you go.
I can post it in a song file too so you can see it set up with how ever many inputs I can be bothered to string together in a simple track if need be . Let me know here if you'd like it posted or not.
Cool, let's see what you came up with. I'm very interested :thumbs_up:
:?: The question is - Who cares :?:

submonsterz

12 Jun 2017

Electric-Metal wrote:
submonsterz wrote:If anyone is interested I just made a 24 input spectrum match combi .
Cool, let's see what you came up with. I'm very interested :thumbs_up:
It's all ready done I'll pm ya a little no in a bit just zip it and upload it for ya ok . If ya want instructions I'll pm ya ok.

Electric-Metal

12 Jun 2017

Ok
:?: The question is - Who cares :?:

submonsterz

12 Jun 2017

Electric-Metal wrote:Ok
pm sent with link
pm me if you cant suss it out for instructions ok .

• Information