Alien Seed Poseidon

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
Re8et
Competition Winner

24 May 2017

Anybody else here think this RE is an Incredible useful tool in your beat making production??

I'm just gaining some confidence with it, bought in this last week, and it actually gives me a nice tail
on every pulse, long releases, feeling alive.

It can crash some Synth if they don't like cv clipping, that can happen with this tool. But I find it of great utility and I wanted to know what You guys were thinking, If you use other methods to get that note sustain (eg. Step note recorder). Or if have tried it out and what you think of, what it can do in your workflow.

Bless.

PS. It doeas also work with notes, but that feature I haven't yet scratched the surface, still making sense out of the interface manual

Poseidon.JPG
Poseidon.JPG (220.81 KiB) Viewed 1232 times

Loque

24 May 2017

It has a lot of features, but its too complicated for me to just throw it in. And for all the switches id rather would have a visual representation... Tbh, i wait for the update that was promised years ago...
Reason12, Win10

Re8et
Competition Winner

27 May 2017

You can use the CV Analyzer in the meantime that Kron gets out.

Here is to show how the Matrix "square" slope has become a big Saw thanks to Poseidon.
POSEIDON SAW.JPG
POSEIDON SAW.JPG (157.31 KiB) Viewed 1064 times

Galaxy

28 May 2017

Is it me or does ReSipre stick out like a sore thumb?

Edit: I think it just might be me ;)

Re8et
Competition Winner

28 May 2017

Galaxy wrote:Is it me or does ReSipre stick out like a sore thumb?

Edit: I think it just might be me ;)
Just a coincidence :?: :?: I'd like to see if I can get some more understanding of how Poseidon works, in the meantime trying Respire on its own to find some nice sounds before it crash and save the patches its a job on its own :( *

*And Poseidon is a very good ally if you want to crash something in Respire, transposing notes, similar to Zvork SH1 note filtering, in results, because they work differently. Poseidon translates cv notes completely into an envelope, as far as I could get of it now).

• Information