Reveal Sound ReSpire Song Challenge

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
Hauser+Quaid

06 Jun 2017

Hey all! Long time lurker, first time poster. Been using Reason Essentials for a few years and finally upgraded to the full jam a couple weeks ago.

Some great stuff in this thread! Kinda like gullum I started stacking a bunch of ReSpire patches in a song just messing around and pretty quickly it turned into something cool, so thought I'd post it here. The track is all Spire except Reason Factory Sounds for the drums, the main Kick which is one I made a while ago, and the vocal which is from a Sample Magic pack.

Hope you enjoy & I'm glad to be a part of the community. And I'm very glad to be back fully in the Reason game.

teddymcw

10 Jun 2017

Awww man, had like four fun projects going... and then ran into my first logic board crash! I think it'll be ok tho, just some recovery work.

Anyways, still wanted to say the entries and synths just keep getting better. Ride on everybody for real! The synergy between the beauty of this synth thanks to the devs and then the work of the producers on here is nothing but goodness.

Reveal, looking forward to finished version and a genuine TY for your efforts to the rack.

Arrant
Competition Winner

11 Jun 2017

Nice synth this, had to bounce quite a bit but here is my entry :puf_smile:

hu-ryu

12 Jun 2017

Crikkkkkkkeyyyyy! My last upload had shocking audio quality. This is the same song, but hopefully addresses the quality issue.

Noel G, replace my last entry (A Matter of Time) with this submission:

o_imseng

12 Jun 2017

Hi All,

wonderful entries so far. I had to do one too. This is a short version and is not as polished as it could be, will do that later maybe and release the updated refined version to iTunes, Spotify later this or next month.

Direct Mix out of R9.5 slight bus compression of onboard mixer. No Normalisation.

Hope everybody enjoys and enjoys Reason and ReSpire. Great synthesizer! :) :P
Last edited by o_imseng on 12 Jun 2017, edited 1 time in total.

stratatonic

12 Jun 2017

My contribution to the Challenge :redface:

I guess technically this is EDM :puf_bigsmile:

pullpoti

13 Jun 2017

Yesterday I started to work on the SONG. Today I got this message.
ReSpire.png
ReSpire.png (272.79 KiB) Viewed 3576 times
Three of four instances are disabled. Why?

And only three days left :evil:

Electric-Metal

13 Jun 2017

Had the same issue 2 days ago. Replacing the device via Drag n drop and reloading the patch worked for me.
:?: The question is - Who cares :?:

hu-ryu

13 Jun 2017

Electric-Metal wrote:Had the same issue 2 days ago. Replacing the device via Drag n drop and reloading the patch worked for me.
Or if there are too many of them to do that, save/close the project and re-open.

Marc64

14 Jun 2017

Had the same issue so I deleted the song and jumped off this challenge...

teddymcw

15 Jun 2017

teddymcw wrote:Awww man, had like four fun projects going... and then ran into my first logic board crash! I think it'll be ok tho, just some recovery work.

Anyways, still wanted to say the entries and synths just keep getting better. Ride on everybody for real! The synergy between the beauty of this synth thanks to the devs and then the work of the producers on here is nothing but goodness.

Reveal, looking forward to finished version and a genuine TY for your efforts to the rack.

K, I'm still 'entering' one of the half finished songs I posted privately a few weeks back bc I personally feel I have to.

Great synth, great entries.

hu-ryu

15 Jun 2017

Another song submission by me, but this time house. My real love :twisted: . Looks like the competition is coming to an end soon, may we all enjoy producing!

People walking by me,
Near the ground that I lie,
But all I can see,
Are the birds flying in the sky...

Please enjoy. :)

Mystile

15 Jun 2017

Here's my entry, Almost all sounds from respire, everything except the faster high hat and the toms

The Real Deanc2000

16 Jun 2017

My entry.

FLVZ

16 Jun 2017

Wasn't planning to enter this, been so busy recently but I found a bit of sparetime over last 3 days and decided to trial this RE. I've found these contests are probably the best platform for me to try new synths (and are probably the reason I own too many too :P ), otherwise I'd probably waste the trial. I was initially under the impression this synth was just good for cheesy EDM sounds, but it excels at those sounds and then some! I finally understand the hype behind the machine, so well done to Reveal Sound on this beast!
Here's my entry:

Cheers Noel for taking the time to put these on!

Electric-Metal

16 Jun 2017

My entry

Cheesy Trance stuff with a crappy mix :puf_bigsmile:

Apart from that it's been alot of fun.

:?: The question is - Who cares :?:

plasticfractal

16 Jun 2017

Here is my entry.

Parallel shadows:

Luxuria

16 Jun 2017

Entry:

An Ironic Misuse Of The Word Irony

fieldframe
RE Developer

16 Jun 2017

Here's my entry!

saidnelson

16 Jun 2017

Voila My Entry !!!!

So excited to participate again! Thanks for these challenges, i love them :reason: :reason: :D

AJ_3000
Competition Winner

17 Jun 2017

• Information