ReSpire RE back in the shop - Still on sale!

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
miscend

29 Jun 2017

fotizimo wrote:
28 Jun 2017
miscend wrote:
28 Jun 2017
Remember when conventional wisdom was never to use the default patches on any synth?
Honestly, I find a lot of the default patches are so good these days. Usually refills tend to be better, but for synths like ReSpire and Expanse, i call really see so much effort has gone into the default patches. I tend to start off with a default patch and work from there.
You are right.

I used to buy refills for all my sounds. I really only started to explore deeper into the Reason FSB this year and it's honestly not bad at all.

nikonovs

10 Aug 2017

lakinlakin wrote:
25 Jun 2017
I keep getting this error message when loading ReSpire. Only a reboot (sometimes) sorts it.

respire error.jpg

Anyone else get this error?
Just try to turn Hyperthreading OFF in the settings, it must solve the problem and worked for me.
:reason: 8,9.1 :ignition: :re: Expanse, Solaris, FM4
:reason: Musician, :post: Composer

dvdrtldg

10 Aug 2017

Hey guys how's the whole "don't worry we'll get all the bugs fixed soon" thing going?

lakinlakin

11 Aug 2017

nikonovs wrote:
10 Aug 2017
lakinlakin wrote:
25 Jun 2017
I keep getting this error message when loading ReSpire. Only a reboot (sometimes) sorts it.

respire error.jpg

Anyone else get this error?
Just try to turn Hyperthreading OFF in the settings, it must solve the problem and worked for me.
Thanks for the suggestion.

Tired it, and it didn't work.

The company are working on the error for me, taking a while though.

miscend

11 Aug 2017

I can't open any of the demo songs on their site. They cause ReSpire to crash.

phuzzed

11 Aug 2017

dvdrtldg wrote:
10 Aug 2017
Hey guys how's the whole "don't worry we'll get all the bugs fixed soon" thing going?
Yes, please do update us...

dstreets

12 Oct 2017

OK I'm disappointed. I saw the deadline for the discount referenced as today (10/12) but perhaps mistakenly I assumed that meant I had until midnight my time to take advantage of that offer.

This morning the discount was still there but by this afternoon when I finally had a minute to sit down and purchase the RE, the price had already reverted back.

Shouldn't the deadline be midnight of the day listed on the RE profile page?

EnochLight

12 Oct 2017

dstreets wrote:
12 Oct 2017
OK I'm disappointed. I saw the deadline for the discount referenced as today (10/12) but perhaps mistakenly I assumed that meant I had until midnight my time to take advantage of that offer.

This morning the discount was still there but by this afternoon when I finally had a minute to sit down and purchase the RE, the price had already reverted back.

Never wait until the last day, man. NEVER.
Win 10 | Ableton Live 11 Suite |  Reason 12 | i7 3770k @ 3.5 Ghz | 16 GB RAM | RME Babyface Pro | Akai MPC Live 2 & Akai Force | Roland System 8, MX1, TB3 | Dreadbox Typhon | Korg Minilogue XD

EdGrip

13 Oct 2017

Waiting until the last day, eh?

dstreets

14 Oct 2017

EnochLight wrote:
12 Oct 2017
dstreets wrote:
12 Oct 2017

Never wait until the last day, man. NEVER.
My luck it was the first day I actually had the spare dough to buy it. Lesson learned though. Hopefully it will pop again on Black Friday or something.

theshoemaker

14 Oct 2017

That's unfortunate as I always wanted to get eXpanse ... which is a far better deal than ReSpire.... then next time. Still busy with Nostromo 2, Parsec and basically all other ones :D
:PUF_figure: latest :reason: V12 on MacOS Ventura

madmacman

14 Oct 2017

theshoemaker wrote:
14 Oct 2017
That's unfortunate as I always wanted to get eXpanse ... which is a far better deal than ReSpire....
Tried eXpanse the last two weeks. I always wanted it, too. And €79 was tempting. But I didn't like it. Cannot really tell why. But in its all (usability) quirkiness I prefer the sound of ReSpire. So I passed on the sale. Finally decided today not to jump aboard.

miscend

16 Oct 2017

dstreets wrote:
12 Oct 2017

It depends on your time zone man. Midnight in Sweden might come earlier than your yours does.

miscend

16 Oct 2017

theshoemaker wrote:
14 Oct 2017
That's unfortunate as I always wanted to get eXpanse ... which is a far better deal than ReSpire.... then next time. Still busy with Nostromo 2, Parsec and basically all other ones :D
Which is better on CPU?

Loque

16 Oct 2017

miscend wrote:
16 Oct 2017
theshoemaker wrote:
14 Oct 2017
Which is better on CPU?
Both can be quite hungry. Let eXpanse do some stuff and set a high Release on the Amp, and your machine is done. Same for ReSpire.
Reason12, Win10

• Information