Reveal Sound ReSpire in the shop x $59 !!

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.

Staarchylld

05 May 2017

Got it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Loque

05 May 2017

Done!
Reason12, Win10

mrnicehat

05 May 2017

59? Hmmm. Wait a second... bought.

Ashpool

05 May 2017

Is the Picture in the shop the actual GUI?
I mean it still named with "preview edition".

edit: And I hoped to see more jacks on the back.
Anyway, the price is just wow.

Karim
Competition Winner

05 May 2017

Countdown to the quote " I T ' S A B A R G A I N !!!" in 3...2...1... :puf_bigsmile: :puf_bigsmile: :puf_bigsmile:
Karim Le Mec : Dj/Producer/Label Owner ( :reason: 11.3+ R12  IMac 2016 21")
FOLLOW Karim Le Mec
https://www.youtube.com/user/lemecdj
https://karimlemec.weebly.com/
https://soundcloud.com/karimlemec
https://t.me/reasonstudiosworld

friday

05 May 2017

Where is the FX configuration? Only mute on the back?

I buy it, to support the effort of converting to RE and the price is WOW!

Creativemind

05 May 2017

Bargain!

Can't see anywhere where it says what SDK version you need to run it though?
:reason:

Reason Studio's 11.3 / Cockos Reaper 6.82 / Cakewalk By Bandlab / Orion 8.6
http://soundcloud.com/creativemind75/iv ... soul-mix-3

EdGrip

05 May 2017

This is bullshit, man! I was gonna buy Legend or Nostromo in the May sales, but now I have to buy Spire instead! Or even as well as! Just tunnel straight into my bank account, why don't you, PH store?

EdGrip

05 May 2017

A really quick Google suggests that Reveal Sound usually put Spire on sale a couple of times a year, at 30% off. Buy Buy Buy.

borracho

05 May 2017

Is it just me or do you feel that it is just early beta? Menus for modulation, waveforms, unison, filters are terrible. Matrix implementation is not visual at all... No CV inputs except CV and Gate!!! Come on - even VST has 8 inputs! It feels totally unusable for me (except probably playing presets - which are quite nice).
$59 feels pretty fair price for what they just released - it is nowhere close to Spire VST. I'm wondering when they release full RE-features support will they charge additional fee for upgrade?

Noise
Competition Winner

05 May 2017

Taking spire for a spin, it seems you can't automate several things, for exemple, the reverb, color or damp.I like some control in the reverb delay.

"We are working on optimized version. Thanks for your support!"

Maybe this indeed is a preview version ?
Albums: BandCamp | Youtubz: Noise Channel
Projects: P1 Easy Remote Mapping | Personal Refill Sale Store: https://payhip.com/noisesystems | Title Generator! untitled.noiseshadow.com

tumar

05 May 2017

borracho wrote:Is it just me or do you feel that it is just early beta? Menus for modulation, waveforms, unison, filters are terrible. Matrix implementation is not visual at all... No CV inputs except CV and Gate!!! Come on - even VST has 8 inputs! It feels totally unusable for me (except probably playing presets - which are quite nice).
$59 feels pretty fair price for what they just released - it is nowhere close to Spire VST. I'm wondering when they release full RE-features support will they charge additional fee for upgrade?
borracho wrote:Is it just me or do you feel that it is just early beta? Menus for modulation, waveforms, unison, filters are terrible. Matrix implementation is not visual at all... No CV inputs except CV and Gate!!! Come on - even VST has 8 inputs! It feels totally unusable for me (except probably playing presets - which are quite nice).
Maybe they got hurry because of news about VST ability? Then it's better to sell halfbacked product for 59 € and have some costs covered than not to sell for 198.

Creativemind

05 May 2017

Yeah when it said in the PH shop that they were still working on an optimized version, the first thing that crossed my mind was, is that upgrade / update gonna be free.

EdGrip

05 May 2017

... although yeah, I can see why some would hesitate. Why are those FX mutes on the back? Why aren't there a couple of CV In/Out mod matrix connectors, at least? IS this some kind of early version? Optimization still on the to-do list it seems. Some assurance that whatever comes next will be a free update would help me make the decision. It looks like a good IDT synth right now.

EdGrip

05 May 2017

tumar wrote: Maybe they got hurry because of news about VST ability? Then it's better to sell halfbacked product for 59 € and have some costs covered than not to sell for 198.
I fear you might be right.
And IF you are right, it means RS didn't know about the VST bombshell much in advance, and are probably a bit pissed off right now.

EdGrip

05 May 2017

(If they operated a Synspse-style cross-ownership system for users of both RE and VST, they wouldn't have to worry about sales.)

adfielding

05 May 2017

Ashpool wrote:Is the Picture in the shop the actual GUI?
I was thinking the same thing. With the price, that label, and what others have said, this almost seems like a RE equivalent of Early Access for Steam or something. I'm certainly not saying that this is necessarily a bad thing (not at all!), and I can totally understand why Reveal Sound would want to release an early version right now sans-optimisations and other tweaks, but it does seem unusual.

dioxide

05 May 2017

It sounds amazing, I'm going to demo it some more. I have to agree with comments here about the lack of CV ins/outs though, it really could do with more than just basic CV Gate controls.

Loque

05 May 2017

Ashpool wrote:Is the Picture in the shop the actual GUI?

edit: And I hoped to see more jacks on the back.
Anyway, the price is just wow.
Agree...its a bit empty on the back. At least a audio in to use the FX and fitlers would have been nice.
Reason12, Win10

decibel

05 May 2017

INSTANT PURCHASE ;) even though i own the vst, i wanted it in the rack proper and im so glad they took the time to create it for the rack anyway that im happy to throw some money at them, especially at that price, its ridiculous

Jagwah

05 May 2017

tumar wrote:Maybe they got hurry because of news about VST ability? Then it's better to sell halfbacked product for 59 € and have some costs covered than not to sell for 198.
I'd say that's what happened too.

Creativemind

05 May 2017

I did just notice for some of the Skrock synths however in the shop (I'm on 8.3) where you go to download, it says, "Please Upgrade Reason First" and on ReSpire it doesn't, so I'm presuming SDK 2 is ok for downloading this synth?

sonicbyte

05 May 2017

Creativemind wrote:I did just notice for some of the Skrock synths however in the shop (I'm on 8.3) where you go to download, it says, "Please Upgrade Reason First" and on ReSpire it doesn't, so I'm presuming SDK 2 is ok for downloading this synth?
Is not possible that this use SDK 2, just for the gui menus... I think it wont work on 8.3

• Information