free rack extension checker

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
demt

25 Apr 2017

Reason 12 ,gear4 music sdp3 stage piano .nektar gxp 88,behringer umc1800 .line6 spider4 30
hear scince reason 2.5

Oquasec

06 May 2017

It seems like you need to sign in to use free rack extensions for some of those. what?
[nvm it goes to the trial download instead of the purchase link]
Producer/Programmer.
Reason, FLS and Cubase NFR user.

Wickline

15 Aug 2017

Seeing the line6 units on the discontinued page makes me sad. Still hate the new softube units. Got the functionality back with VST support but daaaamn the dsp usage.
:reason: :record: :refill: :re: :PUF_take: :rebirth: :PUF_figure:

[Signature size reduced by a moderator] :puf_bigsmile:

EpiGenetik

15 Aug 2017

Wickline wrote:
15 Aug 2017
Seeing the line6 units on the discontinued page makes me sad. Still hate the new softube units. Got the functionality back with VST support but daaaamn the dsp usage.
If you have PODFarm you still get the VST version, including the Elements versions. No real difference in workflow, but it gives you compatibility again.

Wickline

15 Aug 2017

EpiGenetik wrote:
Wickline wrote:
15 Aug 2017
If you have PODFarm you still get the VST version, including the Elements versions. No real difference in workflow, but it gives you compatibility again.
That's what I meant. I have Podfarm. Just pointing out that the built in units were a lot lighter on dsp.
:reason: :record: :refill: :re: :PUF_take: :rebirth: :PUF_figure:

[Signature size reduced by a moderator] :puf_bigsmile:

• Information