Distillery: Because structured mayhem is awesome!

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
ReasonTalk

05 Apr 2017

AirRaid Audio has given us a way to seriously destroy audio in very structured manners! Distillery chops, pitch-shifts, glitch'ifies and transforms any input into rythmic, structured mayhem! In it's essence, Distillery is built on a robust granular engine. It features real-time beat (or note) looping, gating, time-stretching and pitch-shifting, all of which which can be played directly from the keyboard or programmed from Reason's sequencer.

https://www.reasontalk.com/?p=1733

KirkMarkarian

05 Apr 2017

Agreed, this beat chopper actually seems to make sense in its operation. I just bought it and already it's working in a more "Everyman" sort of way. Just read the manual, it makes sense.

Shokstar

05 Apr 2017

I´m still missing the CV possibilities like Buffre, maybe they will add this feats on the next update? I would like to hear a sound example only on vocals too or on a clean guitar to see how it sounds. The sound examples are not well chosen because I think I can the most stuff with Buffre. In this case is it hard to replace Buffre complete (in a comparison).

Catblack

20 Apr 2020

Does anyone have the manual?
If you ain't hip to the rare Housequake, shut up already.

Damn.

MrFigg
Competition Winner

20 Apr 2020

Still kicking myself from three Black Fridays ago when the complete bundle was in the shop for €59.
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

Loque

20 Apr 2020

MrFigg wrote:
20 Apr 2020
Still kicking myself from three Black Fridays ago when the complete bundle was in the shop for €59.
Maybe this mistake was the reason they left... Who knows... Its quiet around them since a long time now. They had potential...

Btw, i could not find the manual in the internet archives. Good luck...
Reason12, Win10

Sargie

20 Apr 2020

I have the manual. Link is below. Let me know if you have any problems.

• Information