Nostromo 2 under construction

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
dvdrtldg

04 Apr 2017

Look what Lectric Panda posted on facebook: the table of LFO patterns coming in the updated version of Nostromo. Which one's your favourite?

Loque

04 Apr 2017

The LFOs can be loaded and zoomed from a sample? Hopefully, because that few waves are NOOOOOOT enuf.
Reason12, Win10

Bumbum

04 Apr 2017

this is witchcraft

Benedict
Competition Winner

04 Apr 2017

I so want that as wallpaper in my room

:)
Benedict Roff-Marsh
Completely burned and gone

moneykube

04 Apr 2017

Bumbum wrote:this is witchcraft
no ... space aliens planted the thoughts in his head.... just like chia pet... add water and they grow... BUT read instructions... Don't feed after dark
https://soundcloud.com/moneykube-qube/s ... d-playlist
Proud Member Of The Awesome League Of Perpetuals

buddard
RE Developer

04 Apr 2017

Please add these as well! :)

TritoneAddiction
Competition Winner

04 Apr 2017

I don't know if you guys saw this video for the MC-1 More Cowbell, but it definitely fits here as well :)

Am I the only one here who appreciates simplicity? Legend? Saturation knob anyone? :) Scrolling through all of these LFO patterns would be such a distraction from actually making music. Joking aside, I know a lot of people love having all these options available and I'm well aware I'm not the main target audience for this stuff. This addition is probably perfect for all the Panda fans out there.

Fidel1993

04 Apr 2017

Another synth I like that I wont get, f***ing new SDK and its incompatibilities with R8
:reason: 8.3.2

Exowildebeest

04 Apr 2017

dvdrtldg wrote:Look what Lectric Panda posted on facebook: the table of LFO patterns coming in the updated version of Nostromo. Which one's your favourite?

Woah, if that can get rendered at ultra high resolution, I'd love to see it as art on one of my walls!

(Walls, I said walls, with a W. As in George W. Bush. The speech impediment of your inner voice shouldn't be my problem!)

rcbuse
RE Developer

04 Apr 2017

TritoneAddiction wrote:Scrolling through all of these LFO patterns would be such a distraction from actually making music.
Oh I completely agree. But they make sense in the context of the new procedural patch generation thats going into Nostromo 2. All the stuff that was used to make all the Refills I made are going into the synth. The more LFOs and Spectrums, the greater the sonic possibility space.
711cuB9lkSL.png
711cuB9lkSL.png (220.09 KiB) Viewed 4391 times

Benedict
Competition Winner

04 Apr 2017

Oh now I want the space panda with space strawberries as my wallpaper

:)
Benedict Roff-Marsh
Completely burned and gone

Ottostrom

06 Apr 2017

rcbuse wrote:
TritoneAddiction wrote:Scrolling through all of these LFO patterns would be such a distraction from actually making music.
Oh I completely agree. But they make sense in the context of the new procedural patch generation thats going into Nostromo 2. All the stuff that was used to make all the Refills I made are going into the synth. The more LFOs and Spectrums, the greater the sonic possibility space.
Love that you add more random generation to your REs :)
Best feature of Fritz IMO!

theshoemaker

02 May 2017

rcbuse wrote:

711cuB9lkSL.png
Is there a timeline on the horizon, some rough edges? Would love to use this randomize feature for my next project in Q3 or Q4
:PUF_figure: latest :reason: V12 on MacOS Ventura

scratchnsnifff

02 May 2017

rcbuse wrote:

711cuB9lkSL.png

Will nostromo be on sale, if may madness happens??? That's one of the few RE synths that I'm dying to get, or maybe fritz, lectric panda is the next product series I want to collect haha
Mayor of plucktown :evil:

tiker01

02 May 2017

rcbuse wrote:

711cuB9lkSL.png
Sounds really interesting. Please don't forget to let me in when time comes ;)

Budapest, Hungary
Reason 11 Suite
Lenovo ThinkPad e520 Win10x64 8GB RAM Intel i5-2520M 2,5-3,2 GHz and AMD 6630M with 1GB of memory.
:rt: :reason: :essentials: :re: :refill: :PUF_balance: :ignition: :PUF_figure:

rcbuse
RE Developer

03 May 2017

theshoemaker wrote:
rcbuse wrote:

711cuB9lkSL.png
Is there a timeline on the horizon, some rough edges? Would love to use this randomize feature for my next project in Q3 or Q4
Probably looking at Q3 for release.

rcbuse
RE Developer

03 May 2017

scratchnsnifff wrote:
Will nostromo be on sale, if may madness happens??? That's one of the few RE synths that I'm dying to get, or maybe fritz, lectric panda is the next product series I want to collect haha
Yes! Massive Lectric Panda sale coming up!! :puf_bigsmile:

rcbuse
RE Developer

03 May 2017

Progress Continues...
Screen Shot 2017-05-03 at 8.37.21 AM.png
Screen Shot 2017-05-03 at 8.37.21 AM.png (29.66 KiB) Viewed 3804 times

theshoemaker

03 May 2017

rcbuse wrote:Progress Continues...

Screen Shot 2017-05-03 at 8.37.21 AM.png

:shock: :o

Even more modulation? Is that a matrix panel switch this knobs? And the slider near the Envelope is I guess for the curves. Linear, exp, log? Looking forward to beta test :)
:PUF_figure: latest :reason: V12 on MacOS Ventura

ejanuska

03 May 2017

rcbuse wrote:
scratchnsnifff wrote:
Yes! Massive Lectric Panda sale coming up!! :puf_bigsmile:
Best news all day!

Abstrax

17 Jun 2017

So what's going on here and when can I have it? Directly above the mod matrix? That looks new.

challism

23 Jun 2017

Abstrax wrote:
17 Jun 2017

So what's going on here and when can I have it? Directly above the mod matrix? That looks new.
OH, that is yummy! Look at all those randomization options! TAKE. MY. MONEY. YOU . SNEAKY. PANDA!
<3 the clever Panda
Players are to MIDI what synthesizers are to waveforms.

ReasonTalk Rules and Guidelines

WongoTheSane

23 Jun 2017

challism wrote:
23 Jun 2017
Abstrax wrote:
17 Jun 2017

OH, that is yummy! Look at all those randomization options! TAKE. MY. MONEY. YOU . SNEAKY. PANDA!
<3 the clever Panda
Gives me fritzy flashbacks...

ejanuska

24 Jul 2017

Did this get released yet?

East Island

24 Jul 2017

It's not finished yet, but it looks good.
A Controle Freak. Loves Logic&Reason&Luna ;) , remote controllers.
https://soundcloud.com/east-island

• Information