Blamsoft and eXode VK-2 Viking Synthesizer Song Challenge

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
LatinFlavour

23 Apr 2017

Oh no I thought the deadline was April 23 at 11:59pm instead of the 22.

Regardless, although not in the competition, this is completely different and I thought you guys should give it a listen. All percussion used are from FSB, and all other sounds are from VK-2, no external instruments used... Enjoy!

https://allihoopa.com/s/a1aN9821

FLVZ

24 Apr 2017

Noel G. wrote:Thanks to all participants. We accepted all 53 entries and will be back in about 1 week to announce the winners. Good Luck!
It would be great if the announcement was made before the end of April; however with 62 tracks for you guys to get through, I don't think that will happen. I'll definitely be pulling the trigger and getting this monster RE at a discount! Some awesome works have been entered into this challenge and if more people had R9.2 I suspect the amount of competition entries would have been more than double.

Iggster

24 Apr 2017

I think what tends to happen is the developer extends the discount period until after the results are announced for those who entered the competition.

Perhaps Noel can confirm?

Reasonistas
RE Developer

24 Apr 2017

Flavolous wrote:
Noel G. wrote:Thanks to all participants. We accepted all 53 entries and will be back in about 1 week to announce the winners. Good Luck!
It would be great if the announcement was made before the end of April; however with 62 tracks for you guys to get through, I don't think that will happen. I'll definitely be pulling the trigger and getting this monster RE at a discount! Some awesome works have been entered into this challenge and if more people had R9.2 I suspect the amount of competition entries would have been more than double.
Iggster wrote:I think what tends to happen is the developer extends the discount period until after the results are announced for those who entered the competition.

Perhaps Noel can confirm?
We will have the results in a few days before the end of the sale.
ImageImageImage

ThisIsNotTheMusic

24 Apr 2017

aeox wrote:
Really love this track. Congrats. Can you tell me how you get the big drops sound, layered bass after trhe drums, sweeping up? I am going to try and do a similar sound but any tips would be appreciated. Tks.
https://soundcloud.com/hissotheusic

In space, no one can hear your song ....

aeox
Competition Winner

25 Apr 2017

ThisIsNotTheMusic wrote:
aeox wrote:
Really love this track. Congrats. Can you tell me how you get the big drops sound, layered bass after trhe drums, sweeping up? I am going to try and do a similar sound but any tips would be appreciated. Tks.
hey! i will message you.

ThisIsNotTheMusic

25 Apr 2017

aeox wrote:
ThisIsNotTheMusic wrote:
aeox wrote:
hey! i will message you.
Tks!
https://soundcloud.com/hissotheusic

In space, no one can hear your song ....

• Information