Free Rack extensions: Real time list

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
moneykube

27 Mar 2017

Kenni wrote:
moneykube wrote:um nice... nothing free??? lol... I see this... on macbook pro and firefox
Weird.

Anyone else has this problem? It might be your browsers security settings blocking iFrames or an ad blocker.

PS: Use Chrome :)
add blocker off on both chrome and firefox
both posts... free and sale
nothing shows firefox
nothing but this on chrome on both posts.... don't get it other then I am unable to upgrade both browsers due to system
only safari works... I hate safari... and it hasn't been updated for my system in a super long time
kind of weird... no?
Screen Shot 2017-03-27 at 8.59.11 AM.png
Screen Shot 2017-03-27 at 8.59.11 AM.png (24.86 KiB) Viewed 3206 times
https://soundcloud.com/moneykube-qube/s ... d-playlist
Proud Member Of The Awesome League Of Perpetuals

demt

20 Apr 2017

Something for ñothing. Can't resist.Still they gave me the idea. of what a full rack would look like if i had the dosh
Reason 12 ,gear4 music sdp3 stage piano .nektar gxp 88,behringer umc1800 .line6 spider4 30
hear scince reason 2.5

Oquasec

20 Apr 2017

Producer/Programmer.
Reason, FLS and Cubase NFR user.

sublunar

27 Apr 2017

Thanks for the list. One thing that bugs me about some of the free ones is that they require internet logons.

Is there a way to know beforehand which do and which don't?

While I'm asking, anyone know how to remove unwanted RE's from your RE inventory on prop's site?

And what the hell is JJGreen going on about? BTW the saturation knob is actually pretty awesome. Stop complaining.

Oh and hello! Regular lurker here. I spent basically all day today browsing through EVERY item in the prop shop and checking out their demo's and making a list of what I like. Propellerheads usually do a May madness sale right? I hope anyway, as I've been doing a lot of research in anticipation..

joeyluck

27 Apr 2017

sublunar wrote:Thanks for the list. One thing that bugs me about some of the free ones is that they require internet logons.

Is there a way to know beforehand which do and which don't?

While I'm asking, anyone know how to remove unwanted RE's from your RE inventory on prop's site?

And what the hell is JJGreen going on about? BTW the saturation knob is actually pretty awesome. Stop complaining.

Oh and hello! Regular lurker here. I spent basically all day today browsing through EVERY item in the prop shop and checking out their demo's and making a list of what I like. Propellerheads usually do a May madness sale right? I hope anyway, as I've been doing a lot of research in anticipation..
No plugin that is purchased (paid or free) requires you to login. Chances are you didn't follow through with the purchase, but instead are trying those particular REs. It's free, but you still need to buy it and checkout.

raccoonboy

28 Apr 2017

This is great. But would appreciate if folk, when they notice a free RE (especially if it's temporary) to post on here so I can an email about it (I'm subscribed to this thread now) because unfortunatley I can't check here as often anymore.

sublunar

28 Apr 2017

joeyluck wrote:
sublunar wrote:Thanks for the list. One thing that bugs me about some of the free ones is that they require internet logons
No plugin that is purchased (paid or free) requires you to login. Chances are you didn't follow through with the purchase, but instead are trying those particular REs. It's free, but you still need to buy it and checkout.
The only option I have is to download them. There's no choice between trial vs free purchase. Several of them did this to me, but the only one I know for sure off the top of my head is wbl5515. I don't have an Add to Cart button. Just Download. This automatically prevents me from bothering with any of them as soon as I get the network logon prompt. As a result, I have a bunch of useless RE's in my prop products page that I'd like to remove, but apparently can't as there's no option to remove them.

joeyluck

28 Apr 2017

sublunar wrote:
joeyluck wrote:
sublunar wrote:Thanks for the list. One thing that bugs me about some of the free ones is that they require internet logons
The only option I have is to download them. There's no choice between trial vs free purchase. Several of them did this to me, but the only one I know for sure off the top of my head is wbl5515. I don't have an Add to Cart button. Just Download. This automatically prevents me from bothering with any of them as soon as I get the network logon prompt. As a result, I have a bunch of useless RE's in my prop products page that I'd like to remove, but apparently can't as there's no option to remove them.
Then you own it and it is not the culprit.

sublunar

28 Apr 2017

But it *is* the culprit. When I removed everything and tried adding them one at a time, it said "some rack extensions are online only". I removed it again and no longer had the prompt.

Any word on May madness sale? Is that an annual thing that can be relied upon? I've been holding out for a long time now.

joeyluck

28 Apr 2017

sublunar wrote:But it *is* the culprit. When I removed everything and tried adding them one at a time, it said "some rack extensions are online only". I removed it again and no longer had the prompt.
Interesting. I have never had that issue. The only ones I get prompted for login are for REs I am beta testing/trialing.
I would contact support. I have that RE and have access to it without logging in.

Nerveclinic

08 May 2017

There are three new RE's in the shop... https://shop.propellerheads.se/browse/? ... ic+Company

T2Phaser
Distort Chain
Mr. Over Drive

Enjoy

Bunja

13 May 2017

JJGreen wrote:
mreese80 wrote:
I like the icons it shows. And there is some crap in that combinator lol.
Yes, a lot of it is crap. That's why they are free.

Why do we need five different place marker RE's? Some guy nailed it early on, I think it was Peff or Papen. Maybe that one is nine smackeroos, but it does the job. All five of them do pretty much sweet bugger all but stick a blank plate in the virtual rack.

And what is this crap?

https://shop.propellerheads.se/product/ ... t-premier/

It does NOTHING but display some lights. Why clog our 'right click' menu options for instruments, FX & utilities with pointless garbage ? It only makes for a cumbersome workflow.

loool and the thing is there all sitting in our accounts and we cant delete the fooking things looool , that music company released a useful few RE as free now and kilohearts ones, not bad I haven't downloaded any of them but there in my account lol and kuassas gate( which I did install coz I have essentials no gate , apart from that what a pile of cods -wallop they couldn't give them away for free in gold boxes , actually I got the placeholder one I was using it for lyric
Last edited by Bunja on 17 May 2017, edited 1 time in total.

aeox
Competition Winner

16 May 2017

JJGreen wrote:quote="Kenni"]
JJGreen wrote: I don't see the issue here. If you don't need those tools, don't install them. It's like complaining that there's multiple spreadsheet programs out there. You're being unnecessarily negative :)
And you're being unneccesarily critical of me voicing an opinion. I'm calling it as I see it. The free RE list is collection of junk. Pretty much like half the priced items in the store. A Metronome, seriously?! We're sitting on a production powerhouse and people want to vut a metronome? All the free and junk REs do is take up real estate on the menu. People do not NEED to rush out and take free stuff just because its free. Thats what Im attemping to illustrate here.

I got a Galaxy S7 last year. Was offered one of those VR headsets for free. My flatmate was surprised that I refuaed the offer. Why? Becuse I have no need or desire for such a thing. To me its not going to be some free gift. To me its just clutter, and a tax on the environment.

A little bit like ReMark. How many trees were felled to make that ? How many babies were born without extremities due to the production waste polluting the town dam? How many jobs has it cost America? Plis it's too expensive. Peff's spacer on the other hand, is a conscientious development. Did you know that 'Peff' means 'tree' in Yemeni language? Me neither, because it's not true. Still, if it was, it would be a good story.

I'm hoping you will make a list of ethically responsible REs, Kenni. About the only one that gets my tick of approval are the cardboard placeholders. Unbleached, biodegradable. But the sound is bit too subtle.

So I urge everyone, PLEASE consider the kittens that might die next time you install that free knob, blank plate, or CV spaghetti monster. You don't need them, but the world sure does need kittens.

good thing you have the ability to make your own choices in life.

you seem like the kind of fellow that would get mad at the people from the mall that try to hand out free food samples.

danc

16 May 2017

There is a quick way (although not very conventional) to view all FREE RE's.
1. Use the following PH URL: https://shop.propellerheads.se/browse/? ... s&pagex=24 (note: the page 24 will get larger as PH add more REs)
2. Press Ctrl+F and type in FREE into search box. (This works on most PC browsers) Use the search next button to navigate one by one to each FREE RE.

This technique can be better than using another website's RE listing, as you can immediately go to the RE details page and click download.
Check my Soundcloud:

Kenni
Site Admin

16 May 2017

danc wrote:There is a quick way (although not very conventional) to view all FREE RE's.
1. Use the following PH URL: https://shop.propellerheads.se/browse/? ... s&pagex=24 (note: the page 24 will get larger as PH add more REs)
2. Press Ctrl+F and type in FREE into search box. (This works on most PC browsers) Use the search next button to navigate one by one to each FREE RE.

This technique can be better than using another website's RE listing, as you can immediately go to the RE details page and click download.
This is exactly what our shop engine does. :)
Kenni Andruszkow
SoundCloud

Maxsu

04 Jun 2017

:cool: Did I already say thank you, for this List? :)

Thanks for this!

AttenuationHz

13 Jul 2017

Some nice settings on the Distortion Chain that do wonders for kicks! (the 50.54.hz HPF is very nice!)

Hold on... This thing is brilliant how is it free? I feel there may be a catch! Only through the second folder of pre-sets and I like what I'm hearing from it so far! Thing does spin backs and all! :D
It is not too much of an ask for people or things to be the best version of itself!

• Information