LoveOne Consulting's Proton Synthesizer Song Challenge Winners

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
Reasonistas
RE Developer

09 Mar 2017

Reasonistas and LoveOne Consulting's Proton Synthesizer Song Challenge Winners!
Proton Song Challenge.png
Proton Song Challenge.png (357.25 KiB) Viewed 1996 times
We thank and congratulate all participants for their hard work and participation in the Proton Synthesizer Song Challenge. These song challenges would not be possible without your enthusiasm and repeated participation. We listened to all 45 entries and are excited to announce the following top 3 winners. The judges felt these 3 songs best met the following song challenge criteria:
  • Showcasing of Proton Synthesizer
  • Arrangement and songwriting
  • Originality and creativity
  • Mixing and engineering

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Winners!

1st Place
Prize: All 5 LoveOne Consulting Rack Extensions
Entry # 18 - Advanced Suite - a Positive Electric Charge Of +1e Elementary

2nd Place
Prize: Any 3 LoveOne Consulting Rack Extensions
Entry # 46 - Plastic Fractal - Don't Leave Me

3rd Place
Prize: Any 1 LoveOne Consulting Rack Extensions
Entry # 41 - AdamPope - BAIT and SWITCH - [FEAT. Proton RE from LoveOne]

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________
Honorable Mentions

We also liked the following songs and felt they should have Honorable Mentions ((sorted by entry number).

Entry # 1 - Benedict - The Mayflower Gene

Entry # 3 - Peter Lansford - Doomsday Clock

Entry # 9 - dariuskolba - Wave Particles

Entry # 14 - Peter Landsford - Master Baiting Neanderthal

Entry # 21 - plasticfractal - not leaving

Entry # 27 - Peter Landsford - Find The Truth ft. Legion X

Entry # 28 - BillyRayRansom - LoveOne Proton Contest submission

Entry # 33 - teddymcw - Seasons

Entry # 34 - snapperdub - 5th dimension

Entry # 36 - Advanced Suite - Deepering2M

Entry # 39 - henke_music (linebreak) - Proton Challenge

Entry # 40 - Manoosh - Zyclotron

Entry # 43 - mykl3 (McaP) - No Fax

IMPORTANT: Instructions to the winners
Please send the following items (as download links) to Noel G. via ReasonTalk private messaging:

1. Your Reason song files to verify compliance with all song challenge rules.
2. A .wav version of your song for Love One Consulting to possibly upload to their SoundCloud page.
3. Your contact email address, PH user account name and chosen prize(s) to coordinator the delivery of your account.

Closing Statement
Congratulations again to each of you for your stellar music, and thank you for again for participating in the Reasonistas and LoveOne Consulting's Proton Synthesizer Song Challenge.

You can here all 45 song entries here: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=749879646

Until next time, all the best from Gustav @ LoveOne Consulting and Noel G. @ Reasonistas
Last edited by Reasonistas on 09 Mar 2017, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImageImage

sumusik

09 Mar 2017

Congrats to the winners and participants! Great stuff you guys came up with!

deepndark

09 Mar 2017

Alright, congrats to winners!!
As I didn't win it, I sure still bought it as I think this RE was very much like worth it. :)

Despondo
Competition Winner

09 Mar 2017

Congrats to all of the winners and the HM's! Nice work!

Advanced Suite
Competition Winner

09 Mar 2017

shawhaaaaat!@!!@!@! SOOO many fantastic entries I am honored to even be picked as part of the top 3 let alone to take the first place spot. I am on cloud n9ne over here.
Thank you LoveOne and Noel G. for holding this contest I very much look forward to these. They are by far my favorite contests to partake in :) I am getting everything together right now to send over.
Thanks LoveOne again for Such an amaizing tool for the arsenal. :D

Congrats to the other winners and Honorable mentions. Really cool to see the Honorable Mentions :) And congrats to anyone that took part in this contest. I personally have learned a lot doing these contests. like how to opperate a synth for example. ;)

AdamPope

09 Mar 2017

Congrats to Advanced Suite and Plastic Fractal! :) And thank you, Noel and LoveOne Consulting, for hosting this challenge! I know a ton of work has to be put into making these happen and I'm super grateful to have something this cool to participate in. There are tons of talented Reason users on here that these song challenges have helped bring to light. Everyone here sets the bar high for creativity and production so keep raising the bar. <3 Anyone who is down to collab on ANYTHING feel free to send me a pm. :)

Benedict
Competition Winner

09 Mar 2017

Cool. I almost won.

Congrats to the winners. Mr Suite's track definitely sounds great.

:)
Benedict Roff-Marsh
Completely burned and gone

plasticfractal

09 Mar 2017

Wow this is exciting, I'm honored to be one of the winners, there were a bunch of top quality tracks submitted. These song contests have been the greatest thing for me. They helped me develop skills for finishing songs in a short period of time, and I feel like I have really benefitted from participating in them. I am really grateful for these contests, they've definitely helped me.

BillyRayRansom

09 Mar 2017

Thanks for the opportunity good job everybody #salute

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Peter

09 Mar 2017

Nice one folks! Thanks for the inspiring opportunity. My Proton compilation has been forwarded to Bandcamp if anybody is curious. The beat goes on. :)

Re8et
Competition Winner

10 Mar 2017

Uh Peter you almost made it! Great great stuff everybody! Teddymcw also so nice and clear sound, Manoosh, Snapperdub, Benedict. It has been very inspirational, like partecipating to a beat battle, even after earing A positive charge I knew I'd never win, it was fun! Big up boys an girlz! :)

Peter

10 Mar 2017

Re8et wrote:Uh Peter you almost made it!
I did make it - the compilation I wanted to do! :) I've never really tailored "my sound" for these challenges as much as somebody should be trying to meet certain criteria. I guess I'm too stubborn. :twisted: The fact of the matter is, these challenges help us all to grow and learn new things regardless and they've had a positive impact on my growth ever since my days of deleting submissions before the deadline. :lol: Artistic and creative growth comes first for me. :thumbs_up:

Re8et
Competition Winner

10 Mar 2017

I didn't mean to say that :) . I could have taken some midi sequences and play with the Proton, add some cool drums, and have a very cool sound, nothing hard, I did not (I often preload structures of some songs I like and move on from that) . I could hear the way you were composing your tracks, almost live recorded one after the other in a long session, then it is good to be stubborn!! I reuploaded my second song something like three times? Each time adding or subtracting something! I guess I need to learn to be more patient (some of my djs friends tell me this from about 20 years... :thumbup: :geek: :)
Last edited by Re8et on 10 Mar 2017, edited 1 time in total.

Peter

10 Mar 2017

Re8et wrote:I guess I need to learn to be more patient (some of my djs friends tell me this from about 20 years... :thumbup: :geek: :)
:D It took me a few years of grinding out on a bunch of projects to develop a bit of patience. I have tracks in my next project that are finished and ready to upload but I want to upload them all at once after more critical listening. :thumbs_up:

plasticfractal

10 Mar 2017

Peter wrote:Nice one folks! Thanks for the inspiring opportunity. My Proton compilation has been forwarded to Bandcamp if anybody is curious. The beat goes on. :)
I am absolutely getting your proton compilation!

Buddaka

10 Mar 2017

Congrats to everyone and the winners, some really good stuff submitted. :thumbs_up:

• Information