Robotic spills the Beans

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
ReasonTalk

06 Mar 2017

The team at ReasonTalk recently had the pleasure of chatting with Rack Extension developer, Robotic Bean. We discussed everything from the origin of the name, experience with developing Rack Extensions, collaborating with Anders Ljung (aka skatebird, Test Lead of Propellerhead), and future plans which are hinted in the cover image of this article ;) A few more beans are spilled in terms of what that might be! Enjoy!

Read the article here!

joeyluck

06 Mar 2017

Great interview conducted by tiker01. Definitely worth checking out :puf_smile:

Any guesses of what the Rack Extension in the article image might be?

Breach The Sky

06 Mar 2017

joeyluck wrote:Great interview conducted by tiker01. Definitely worth checking out :puf_smile:

The only thing I can really discern is the word "structure" And it's an instrument apparently unique in Reason? Hard to say on that basis...

joeyluck

06 Mar 2017

Breach The Sky wrote:
joeyluck wrote:Great interview conducted by tiker01. Definitely worth checking out :puf_smile:

The only thing I can really discern is the word "structure" And it's an instrument apparently unique in Reason? Hard to say on that basis...
I suppose that's why it would be more of a 'guess' vs. a 'figure out' :puf_smile:
For the record, I don't know what it is. And what makes it unique? Is it the category of instrument or the approach?
I'm looking forward to whatever it might be!

AzureEyes

06 Mar 2017

I would say it's a some sort of Physical modeling synth

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Breach The Sky

07 Mar 2017

AzureEyes wrote:I would say it's a some sort of Physical modeling synth

Well, that would make me happy for certain! With a bit of imagination you could see how "structure" has to do with instrument shape/material simulation or something...

AzureEyes

07 Mar 2017

Breach The Sky wrote:
AzureEyes wrote:I would say it's a some sort of Physical modeling synth

Well, that would make me happy for certain! With a bit of imagination you could see how "structure" has to do with instrument shape/material simulation or something...
I was thinking that could be the body of the physical modeling. The structure could be the size of the resonator. :) the greenish meters could be the tuning of each of the generators (Oscillators)

Last edited by AzureEyes on 07 Mar 2017, edited 1 time in total.

AzureEyes

07 Mar 2017

Whatever it is... Robotic Bean is awesome at what he does!

• Information