Skrock Music's Kraft Synthesizer Song Challenge Winners

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
Reasonistas
RE Developer

19 Feb 2017

Reasonistas and Skrock Music's Kraft Synthesizer Song Challenge Winners!
KRAFT Song Challenge.png
KRAFT Song Challenge.png (375.82 KiB) Viewed 1602 times
As always, we congratulate all participants for their hard work and participation. These song challenges would not be possible without your contributions. We listened to all 25 entries and are excited to announce the following 3 winners chosen by the judges.

The Winners!

1st Place
Prize: All 7 Skrock Music Rack Extensions
Entry # 7 - AdamPope - First Contact Synthwave Outrun feat Kraft Synth Re

2nd Place
Prize: Any 3 Skrock Music Rack Extensions
Entry # 10 - Buddaka - Bass After Death

3rd Place
Prize: Any 1 Skrock Music Rack Extensions
Entry # 21 - Advanced Suite - GUMBLE

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

IMPORTANT: Instructions to the winners
Please send the following items (as download links) to Noel G. via ReasonTalk private messaging:

1. Your Reason song files to verify compliance with all song challenge rules.
2. A .wav version of your song for Skrock Music to possibly upload to their SoundCloud page.
3. Your contact email address, PH user account name and chosen prize(s) to coordinator the delivery of your account.

Closing Statement
Congratulations again to each of you for your stellar music, and thank you for again for participating in the Reasonistas and Skrock Music's Kraft Synthesizer Song Challenge.

You can here all 25 song entries here:viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7498605#p303646

All the best!

Marcus @ Skrock Music and Noel G. @ Reasonistas
Last edited by Reasonistas on 19 Feb 2017, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage

Despondo
Competition Winner

19 Feb 2017

Congrats to the winners! Some great tracks there. :-)

FLVZ

19 Feb 2017

Not surprised by the results!
Using this synth was fantastic, I promised myself not to buy anymore synths after I get Expanse, but Kraft is definitely the only other synth I really want now!

Well done guys, some excellent pieces!!

Advanced Suite
Competition Winner

19 Feb 2017

Beyond stoked!. I will have to come back when I am able to articulate my words better :D
But for now thank you so much :)

TritoneAddiction
Competition Winner

20 Feb 2017

Congrats to Adam Cadabra, Buddaka, Advanced Suite. All well deserved winners.
Great Song Challenge everyone.

Big thanks to Skrock and Noel for arranging this Song Challenge. These competitions are great for trying out new REs and finish more music. I learn something new each time.

logicalpocket

20 Feb 2017

Congratulations guys
Blep

AdamPope

20 Feb 2017

Congrats to everyone! Tons of awesome entries that I really enjoyed. This was a blast to participate in and meet so many awesome and talented fans of Reason! Just meeting other people that love using reason too is awesome in itself. :D Thank you again for the compliments and thanks for hosting this challenge! :)

Advanced Suite
Competition Winner

21 Feb 2017

Omg! I am still on cloud nine! Very happy to be part of these contests let alone be considered for placement.
Congrats to everyone that entered and to the placers.
I always wonder who was just on the other side of the selected 3?
With all the great entries an honorable mention would be cool
every entrant can use a kudos just for being Cool enough to use Reason. ;)

Buddaka

21 Feb 2017

Wow, cool to see all the nice feedback and positive vibes from everyone. Lots of superb entries again this challenge!
Huge shoutout to Noel and Skrock Music for hosting this song challenge and putting their work and time into it.
I can’t describe how lucky i feel, even though this isn’t the first time, i am still surprised to get this amount of appreciation for the music i make every time. I’m really thankful for it and it really stimulates to improve and keep pushing the limits. I hope even more people get inspired to join the song challenges. They will always give you something in return, experience is the least you can get, but it’s so worth it!
Also much love for Kraft, i think it’s a great sounding synth and really dig the filter control possibilities.

ravisoni

22 Feb 2017

Awesome job, guys! Congrats to the winners and others who submitted (not saying so lightly; I listened to all the submitted tracks!)
Thanks Skrock and Noel, also, for organizing!
:reason: Reason 12 | :re: Preset Browser | :refill: Refill Hoarder

• Information