LoveOne Consulting's Proton Synthesizer Song Challenge

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
teddymcw

21 Feb 2017

Well thanks for an awesome contribution to the rack with near infinite possibilities.

Last edited by teddymcw on 23 Feb 2017, edited 4 times in total.

Buddaka

21 Feb 2017

Some really nice tracks in here, enjoyed listening. Good luck everyone.

snapperdub
Competition Winner

21 Feb 2017

Here is a bit of digidub with tons of help from Sharlene on vocals. I've absolutely no idea what I'm doing with proton but it's fun finding out. Enjoy.
Last edited by snapperdub on 23 Feb 2017, edited 2 times in total.

Biolumin3sc3nt

23 Feb 2017

plasticfractal wrote:Alright I couldn't resist making one more song for the contest. Another ambient one. The Proton has really inspired me.

don't leave me:

I really like your style - Peaceful, yet moving! Reminds me of DeepChord in a way!

Advanced Suite
Competition Winner

23 Feb 2017

teddymcw wrote:Well thanks for an awesome contribution to the rack with near infinite possibilities.

[allihoopa] https://allihoopa.com/s/P5l2bZ2A [/allihoopa]

uhh, why the iframes no work?

No need for I frames
Just post the SoundCloud or allihoopa link :)

teddymcw

23 Feb 2017

Advanced Suite wrote:
teddymcw wrote: No need for I frames
Just post the SoundCloud or allihoopa link :)

Thanks. For some reason on this thread the normal tags didn't work for me, now the SC works after highlighting the url and clicking the soundcloud_track button in the editor, which eventually renders them in an iframe. No worries whatsoever though, just thought it was a funny occurrence.

deepndark

23 Feb 2017

Here's my other entry.

Advanced Suite
Competition Winner

23 Feb 2017

snapperdub wrote:Here is a bit of digidub with tons of help from Sharlene on vocals. I've absolutely no idea what I'm doing with proton but it's fun finding out. Enjoy.
this is the dopeness! Great work fantastic vocalist.

Advanced Suite
Competition Winner

23 Feb 2017

Peter wrote:
Advanced Suite wrote:Here is my entry :) Took a minute to figure this synth out but once I did I fell in love. Very cool thanks for the opportunity.

I like the way you dropped the beat in this. Nice big sound.
Thanks man :) Really appreciate the feedback :D

alterEe
Competition Winner

24 Feb 2017

Here are my two entries, thanks!

henke_music

24 Feb 2017

My single entry:

wish i had more time to spend on arrangement and variation etc but I ran out of time.
had fun using proton, it seem to excel especially in creating ambient soundscapes (which is what i ended up focusing on).

good luck everyone!

plasticfractal

24 Feb 2017

So many of the songs in this contest have just blown me away. Really amazing songs, and none of them sound like they were all made using a single synth.

BillyRayRansom

24 Feb 2017

plasticfractal wrote:So many of the songs in this contest have just blown me away. Really amazing songs, and none of them sound like they were all made using a single synth.
Agreed the proton has proven quite versatile indeed I love what this wacky thing is capable of. I had no idea granular synthesis was this much fun. Dope submissions people [emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122]

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Reasonistas
RE Developer

24 Feb 2017

Great work everyone! Thank you for your participation. This is a friendly reminder that the entry period ends tonight at 11:59 pm EST. That is 1 minute before midnight, New York time.
ImageImageImage

Manoosh

24 Feb 2017

Here is what I did with this nice synth, I hope you guys like it! Am I the only woman in this contest? Cheers Ela

AdamPope

24 Feb 2017

I love all the tracks here! Trying to finish up my submission and barely made it! :P Thanks again for hosting another song challenge! :) All sounds in this track are twisted and tangled by the Proton RE except some factory drum samples! :)

tvmind

24 Feb 2017

mykl3

24 Feb 2017

I don't know if my comment was accepted here is my entry, thanks. I hope this works, I worked a lot last second.

Catblack

24 Feb 2017

Here's mine. Everything is sent through Proton 100%.

(edit: tagging it as soundcloud)
Last edited by Catblack on 25 Feb 2017, edited 1 time in total.
If you ain't hip to the rare Housequake, shut up already.

Damn.

joeyluck

25 Feb 2017

mykl3 wrote:I don't know if my comment was accepted here is my entry, thanks. I hope this works, I worked a lot last second.

Approved! :puf_smile:

Sorry, the first two posts by new users have to be approved by one of us moderators. Helps greatly to rid the site of spam so our visitors never have to see it. And we get to the post approvals as quick as we can (sometimes we all happen to be sleeping or busy at the same time).

Rest assured though that for any brand new members submitting to a song challenge last minute; we would still have the record of submission time that we can show to Noel if we don't get to the post approval in time.

AJ_3000
Competition Winner

25 Feb 2017

Posted to first to Skkroock thread aa short while ago .I thnk it's too late but it's just a bit of fun.
AJ_3000 wrote:

For the contest run by this Reasontalk and LoveOne Consulting AB, authos of the grandular RE instrument Proton. A quick word... This journey has been intriguing , however be warned poor time navigation may bring a swampy aura; not Proton''s fault just a lack of ruthness. A further mix for fun later is definitely necessary. Still , it has been tremendous fun, thanks for a very cool synth.

Reasonistas
RE Developer

25 Feb 2017

joeyluck wrote:
mykl3 wrote:I don't know if my comment was accepted here is my entry, thanks. I hope this works, I worked a lot last second.

Approved! :puf_smile:

Sorry, the first two posts by new users have to be approved by one of us moderators. Helps greatly to rid the site of spam so our visitors never have to see it. And we get to the post approvals as quick as we can (sometimes we all happen to be sleeping or busy at the same time).

Rest assured though that for any brand new members submitting to a song challenge last minute; we would still have the record of submission time that we can show to Noel if we don't get to the post approval in time.
Thanks, Joey. Yes, everyone's entry was accepted up to AJ_3000. We'll be back in about 1 week to announce the top three winners. Good luck to everyone.
ImageImageImage

Peter

27 Feb 2017

MIDISwede wrote:Greetings All,
Great to see some familiar names! Some of you may remember me as DEADPsalm, MIDISwede, or maybe just as Rob. I have been a bit off the map for several years. I have done some soundtrack work in that time but, very little for myself. I like what I hear in Proton and thought I would toss some of my noise into the game. 17 Protons here, an Alligator, a few Pulverisers, and a couple Dual Arps.

Hi! Liking the dark feel to this one! :)

Peter

27 Feb 2017

teddymcw wrote:Well thanks for an awesome contribution to the rack with near infinite possibilities.

As I remember listening to your EP Challenge Entry, your music seems to have a constant theme of warm invitation that is really enjoyable. :thumbs_up: :)

• Information