LoveOne Consulting's Proton Synthesizer Song Challenge

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
plasticfractal

19 Feb 2017

Peter wrote:
This track is amazing with high "repeat" value. Loving the deep, soothing vibe of the composition and it is such a great showcase of Proton. The mix is pretty smooth too. Very cool vibe on this Sunday morning. Great work.
Thanks Peter!

nichal4394

19 Feb 2017

Peter wrote:
nichal4394 wrote:

Hey Guys, new to Reasontalk and will definitely be staying here since this forum is a goldmine for reason users. This was my first time using Proton and it's been a blast! Hope you guys enjoy it! (Everything apart from Drums is the Proton Synthesizer) :D
Welcome! :D

Such a beautiful intro to draw the listener in. I'm a sucker for pitch bending notes too. Loving the interest you maintain through composition and the mix is pretty solid. Thanks for sharing. :)

Thanks man, good to hear good stuff about the music I make! :D

Peter

19 Feb 2017

Trivo wrote:here is my entry. all made in reason offcourse. itis a cinematic kinda song that takes place in the deep of the jungle
][/soundcloud_track]
Very nice enchanting vibe. :thumbs_up:

Peter

19 Feb 2017

deepndark wrote:Here's my entry - the louder the better...
Solid production and I think you nailed the pop vibe quite well. My girlfriend started dancing all freaky when I played this track. That's how you know it's good if it moves the ladies. :D

deepndark

19 Feb 2017

Peter wrote:
deepndark wrote:Here's my entry - the louder the better...
Solid production and I think you nailed the pop vibe quite well. My girlfriend started dancing all freaky when I played this track. That's how you know it's good if it moves the ladies. :D
Thanks, this is a big honor to me. :mrgreen:
I haven't listened your all entries yet, but I noticed your mad skills when I heard one of it. :puf_wink:

BillyRayRansom

19 Feb 2017

My original submission was an unfinished version. These were the correct (more accurate)lyrics here...

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

plasticfractal

19 Feb 2017

BillyRayRansom wrote:My original submission was an unfinished version. These were the correct (more accurate)lyrics here...

This is my favorite track so far. Amazing song, really well done.

Peter

20 Feb 2017

Despondo wrote:Here's my entry:

All instruments with the exception of drums are from Proton.
Take a look into the crystal ball to see an alternate reality. Nice.

BillyRayRansom

20 Feb 2017

plasticfractal wrote:
BillyRayRansom wrote:My original submission was an unfinished version. These were the correct (more accurate)lyrics here...

This is my favorite track so far. Amazing song, really well done.
Wow I am humbled sir appreciate that [emoji16]

Peter

20 Feb 2017

tsteger wrote:
Feels like going on an adventure! I like that progression you hit at 03:15 and how you slowed things down at the end. :thumbs_up:

Peter

20 Feb 2017

gullum wrote:My submission

Nice groove.

Peter

20 Feb 2017

Marc64 wrote:Here's my submission to the compo. Not much to say more than I just love Granual synth's :)
Everything but the drums is played by Proton.

Really like the beat you put down and the dreamy melodic progression that makes me think of Kirby. :)

U'Nneka

20 Feb 2017

Protonic Hangover

Used 10 patches for this one, just having fun exploring the synth :thumbs_up:

Peter

20 Feb 2017

dariuskolba wrote:
This track really shines as a Proton showcase. The descending melodic movement is really catchy.

Peter

20 Feb 2017

Advanced Suite wrote:Here is my entry :) Took a minute to figure this synth out but once I did I fell in love. Very cool thanks for the opportunity.

I like the way you dropped the beat in this. Nice big sound.

Peter

20 Feb 2017

Re8et wrote:My entry: Pure Proton Sound!

REPLACED WITH A NEW RECORDING
Making the drum part was good fun, it must be possible to play a drum loop mpc protonic style, with pitch, awesome!
Such madness is great for my 4AM listening to cast me into wonder. Really like the snare you brought in towards the end.

Peter

20 Feb 2017

U'Nneka wrote:Here's my entry for the challenge PROTON POWDER

Really cool instrumental type production asking for vocals. ;)

Peter

20 Feb 2017

Bixbambi wrote:Hi friends. Here is my entry :
Nice four to the floor beat! Very cool how it speeds up towards the end. The melody that comes in at 00:48 is strangely very familiar to me. It seems like some kind of pirate-themed song. :D

Peter

20 Feb 2017

Tau Ceti wrote:Here is my Proton entry.

Lovely sounds, inspiring progression and a soundtrack to explore the unknown. Title surely matches track! :thumbs_up:

Peter

20 Feb 2017

Nice music from everybody. Great contemplative listening at my overnight job that makes my screwed up Monday a whole lot better! :D

I also wanted to listen to something from everybody and leave a comment as opposed to dropping nine tracks and skedaddling out of here. :lol:

I'll try to come back after the deadline. Thanks!

bobseekone

20 Feb 2017

Peter wrote:Very nice showcase there. I really liked your Grain Flute Slur patch that I used in this track starting at 00:55. I think that one note "slur" did something special for the track. :thumbs_up:
Nice track Peter! Pitching the slur down totally hid the "flute-like" character of the original. Creative!

BillyRayRansom

20 Feb 2017

Peter wrote:

Yes I would definitely love to hear vocals over this.

plasticfractal

20 Feb 2017

Alright I couldn't resist making one more song for the contest. Another ambient one. The Proton has really inspired me.

don't leave me:

U'Nneka

20 Feb 2017

BillyRayRansom wrote:
Peter wrote:

Yes I would definitely love to hear vocals over this.

Thanks BillyRay & Peter. :puf_smile:

MIDISwede

20 Feb 2017

Greetings All,
Great to see some familiar names! Some of you may remember me as DEADPsalm, MIDISwede, or maybe just as Rob. I have been a bit off the map for several years. I have done some soundtrack work in that time but, very little for myself. I like what I hear in Proton and thought I would toss some of my noise into the game. 17 Protons here, an Alligator, a few Pulverisers, and a couple Dual Arps.

• Information