Skrock Music's Kraft Synthesizer Song Challenge

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
Noise
Competition Winner

05 Feb 2017

My track for this challenge.

All Kraft sounds generated randomly!
Also, giving away this Refill for Kraft, more or less 2100 auto-generated patches.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/203 ... 02100p.rfl
The final folders are usually better, since it means improved settings for rnd()generation.

Peace!
Albums: BandCamp | Youtubz: Noise Channel
Projects: P1 Easy Remote Mapping | Personal Refill Sale Store: https://payhip.com/noisesystems | Title Generator! untitled.noiseshadow.com

TritoneAddiction
Competition Winner

06 Feb 2017

Really didn't have time for this challenge since I'm busy working on my One Synth EP projects, but I just couldn't resist. These song challenges are always fun.

Every sound is made with Kraft except the drums.

Not the type of song I typically write, but I don't think about that stuff when I write music. I just go with it, whatever happens happens.

Here's my entry.

Hazel

06 Feb 2017

frog974new

07 Feb 2017

just a quick track with the Kraft Re

crystal

09 Feb 2017

made a quick little arp jam while playing with kraft, and figured i'd submit it - dont expect to win, but thought i'd have some fun! all notes are coming from the same one synth, spanning five octaves! :cool: :)

crystal

09 Feb 2017

also, for those interested - made a couple quick little patches for kraft if anybody wants! https://goo.gl/sFqfN4 theyre simple, but i figured someone might make use of them!
Last edited by crystal on 21 Dec 2020, edited 1 time in total.

nikonovs

09 Feb 2017

Well, and here`s my submission for the contest. :cool:
22 Patches Used + Reason Drum Kits and FX.

I would like to thank Markus for his awesome synths - and KRAFT is just really awesome. Really enjoyed with all its sounds while working on track. ;)

:reason: 8,9.1 :ignition: :re: Expanse, Solaris, FM4
:reason: Musician, :post: Composer

bepemixer

11 Feb 2017

Io uso Reason perchè funziona sempre!! : :reason: :record: :recycle: :ignition: :refill: :reload:

mrorganplaya

11 Feb 2017

ravisoni

12 Feb 2017

Damn exams. Submitting where it stands so far.
Just have to mention that once when I was young -- very, very, very young, I told myself I'd compose songs just like Enigma. While there's yet such a long way to go, Kraft is the first synth that has made it possible for me to begin understanding what made Enigma songs so amazing. Man, the pads and keys of this synth are otherworldly.
Here's my little stab towards that enigmatic goal.
:reason: Reason 12 | :re: Preset Browser | :refill: Refill Hoarder

FLVZ

12 Feb 2017

Here's my entry. Everything made using Kraft aside from 2 snares, a clap, and all the vocals obviously!

Noplan
Competition Winner

12 Feb 2017

I started making this song 1,5 hours ago. I don't know what it is, but it's finished. :puf_bigsmile:

henke_music

12 Feb 2017

dont have time to write about it so just gonna upload!

Despondo
Competition Winner

12 Feb 2017

Here's my entry:

All sounds except drums are Kraft RE.

(Not sure why the track is not showing up, so here's the link in the meantime:)

Reasonistas
RE Developer

12 Feb 2017

Noplan wrote:I started making this song 1,5 hours ago. I don't know what it is, but it's finished. :puf_bigsmile:

Noplan, you're track is set to private on SoundCloud so it won't load in the OP.
ImageImageImage

alterEe
Competition Winner

12 Feb 2017

Here's my entry, thanks!

AJ_3000
Competition Winner

13 Feb 2017

Likely late this very rough effort is again mainly down to time mis-management mainly ... not helped by a badly timed spate of power failures today.

Noplan
Competition Winner

13 Feb 2017

Noel G. wrote:
Noplan wrote:I started making this song 1,5 hours ago. I don't know what it is, but it's finished. :puf_bigsmile:

Noplan, you're track is set to private on SoundCloud so it won't load in the OP.
I decided not to participate in the song challenge.

Reasonistas
RE Developer

13 Feb 2017

Thank you all that participated. The submission period is now closed. We will be back in one week or less to announce the top 3 winners. Good luck to everyone.
ImageImageImage

TheGodOfRainbows

17 Feb 2017

I somehow thought that the deadline was 2/18/2017. I realize I confused the date with when my trial expires! :oops: It's ok, because I've made yet another song that I wouldn't have, if not for the motivation that these song challenges give me. So, I'm satisfied with myself that I gave it my best, but i almost did a spit-take with my coffee just now when I discovered my mistake. I remember someone recently who did the same with one of the song challenges. You never think it could happen to you! :lol:

Good luck everyone!

P.S. Since I thought I had until tomorrow to upload, I'll continue as if that were so, and finish tonight. KRAFT is very nice, and I have and love Aurora and Orbis.

AJ_3000
Competition Winner

25 Feb 2017

For the contest run by this Reasontalk and LoveOne Consulting AB, authos of the grandular RE instrument Proton. A quick word... This journey has been intriguing , however be warned poor time navigation may bring a swampy aura; not Proton''s fault just a lack of ruthness. A further mix for fun later is definitely necessary. Still , it has been tremendous fun, thanks for a very cool synth.

• Information