KRAFT has landed in the shop.

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
Skrock
RE Developer

03 Mar 2017

Hi,

Free update out now :)

Update 1.0.9

Improved GUI with Knobs/Labels that change per function.
Added Super Saw Oscillator with up to 7 Voices!
Five New Wavetables
Bitcrusher Effect.
Patches
front_YnmBils copy.png
front_YnmBils copy.png (287.9 KiB) Viewed 2992 times
https://www.skrockmusic.com/
https://soundcloud.com/derekstrike
https://soundcloud.com/marcusbits
I make music in Reason using using Skrock synths and the creative tools from other developers!

scratchnsnifff

03 Mar 2017

Not going to lie at first I was iffy about buying this synth, thought it would be like Solaris, kinda wasted my trial but I think il have to buy it now I love the look and I could always use a nice supersaw :) will there be any bundles contains kraft and the Solaris update??? That'd be handy ik it's only 10$ or what ever but just a thought can't wait to try it out! Nice job
Mayor of plucktown :evil:

riemac

03 Mar 2017

Could anybody please give a short description or sound examples of the supersaw and how it works and sounds. What parameters does the supersaw has?

Sadly I've used my trail already.

Skrock
RE Developer

06 Mar 2017

riemac wrote:Could anybody please give a short description or sound examples of the supersaw and how it works and sounds. What parameters does the supersaw has?

Sadly I've used my trail already.
Here's a short video showing some super saw action. Plus it can be spread, detuned etc just as the wavetables.

https://www.skrockmusic.com/
https://soundcloud.com/derekstrike
https://soundcloud.com/marcusbits
I make music in Reason using using Skrock synths and the creative tools from other developers!

scratchnsnifff

07 Apr 2017

Just got. Kraft! Great sounds out of the box, one issue though well I'm not sure if it was intentional but not all of the LFO's are able to be selected in the mod matrix? I was trying to get the mod wheel to make a vibrato effect and I noticed that some of the LFOs were not in the mod matrix? And will this device ever be able to have a pitch wheel? or is there a way to see what the semi tones are equal to? Hope you understand what I mean :D

fieldframe
RE Developer

08 Apr 2017

This is a really impressive update. Lots of good calls on the GUI; there's much less visual noise now. And the supersaw sounds legit!

scratchnsnifff

08 Apr 2017

Also was wondering, is it possible in a future update to have the oscillator drive controls to be able to be modulated by an LFO inside kraft? been having so much fun with this device i think it is your best work yet!

Carly(Poohbear)
Competition Winner

08 Apr 2017

scratchnsnifff wrote:Just got. Kraft! Great sounds out of the box, one issue though well I'm not sure if it was intentional but not all of the LFO's are able to be selected in the mod matrix? I was trying to get the mod wheel to make a vibrato effect and I noticed that some of the LFOs were not in the mod matrix?
For a vibrato effect something like this?
Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (12.25 KiB) Viewed 2776 times
Note the LFO to Pitch could be added at the OSC level for greater control..
Also Note the M Wheel to LFO Rate is not need but there more to show another way of controlling the effect.
scratchnsnifff wrote: And will this device ever be able to have a pitch wheel? or is there a way to see what the semi tones are equal to? Hope you understand what I mean :D
You can add it to a combinator if you need a on screen Pitch wheel..

scratchnsnifff

09 Apr 2017

Carly(Poohbear) wrote:
scratchnsnifff wrote:Just got. Kraft! Great sounds out of the box, one issue though well I'm not sure if it was intentional but not all of the LFO's are able to be selected in the mod matrix? I was trying to get the mod wheel to make a vibrato effect and I noticed that some of the LFOs were not in the mod matrix?
For a vibrato effect something like this?

Capture.JPG

Note the LFO to Pitch could be added at the OSC level for greater control..
Also Note the M Wheel to LFO Rate is not need but there more to show another way of controlling the effect.
scratchnsnifff wrote: And will this device ever be able to have a pitch wheel? or is there a way to see what the semi tones are equal to? Hope you understand what I mean :D
You can add it to a combinator if you need a on screen Pitch wheel..

indeed :D also i have found that out i was making some cool patches and just used a combinator i love this thing for quick and easy chord patches

jayhosking

06 May 2017

Hi there! I've already used up my demo, prior to the update. Does anybody have any video/audio of the bitcrusher effect in use? Or if not, some thoughts on it?

electrofux

06 May 2017

Does anyone have a remote map for this RE? Nothing to be found anywhere :/

Carly(Poohbear)
Competition Winner

07 May 2017

electrofux wrote:Does anyone have a remote map for this RE? Nothing to be found anywhere :/
You can find the remote mapping for the Nektar here viewtopic.php?f=12&t=7491466&start=300

That page can take you to a dropbox site, there is a folder called "individual mappings" and the Kraft mappings are there, you maybe able to glean what you are after from that..

Regards

Carly aka PoohBear..

electrofux

07 May 2017

Carly(Poohbear) wrote:
electrofux wrote:Does anyone have a remote map for this RE? Nothing to be found anywhere :/
You can find the remote mapping for the Nektar here viewtopic.php?f=12&t=7491466&start=300

That page can take you to a dropbox site, there is a folder called "individual mappings" and the Kraft mappings are there, you maybe able to glean what you are after from that..

Regards

Carly aka PoohBear..
Thx, exactly what i was looking for. Looks like that Nektar Mapping has been alot of work :thumbs_up:

EdGrip

21 Aug 2017

Gang, KRAFT is $9 right now - just so's you know.
I feel like I should buy it, but I have so many synths.

Loque

21 Aug 2017

EdGrip wrote:
21 Aug 2017
Same here. And since VST i got even more and for free. But in the end, i have a few very great synths, that should provide all the required sounds. I try to limit my self only for something really unique that cannot be done with other synths...TBH, its hard for 9 bugs...maybe i test it and see if the presets are usefull as a "soundlibrary" for 9 bugs...
Reason12, Win10

Carly(Poohbear)
Competition Winner

21 Aug 2017

Loque wrote:
21 Aug 2017
EdGrip wrote:
21 Aug 2017
Same here. And since VST i got even more and for free. But in the end, i have a few very great synths, that should provide all the required sounds. I try to limit my self only for something really unique that cannot be done with other synths...TBH, its hard for 9 bugs...maybe i test it and see if the presets are usefull as a "soundlibrary" for 9 bugs...
That's a steal at that price, love a bit Kraft, so easy to program as well....

PoohBear

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Recent Music made with Reason
(Electronic) Solar Dance
(Electronic) Into The Night
(Upbeat) The Players Took Me There Made in Reason 9 with heavy use of the players
(Electronic) 5 Steps (Video added) Updated
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My Soundcloud Page ....... Nektar Mappings
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

jayhosking

21 Aug 2017

I'm finding myself using this synth a lot. $9 is a steal.

starflakeprj

21 Aug 2017

Not only a great sounding synth, the presets alone (around 400) are worth a lot more than $/€9.

EdGrip

21 Aug 2017

Alright, I'll buy it, Jeez

Catblack

21 Aug 2017

EdGrip wrote:
21 Aug 2017
Yeah I thought it was time to put a little Skrock in my rack too.
If you ain't hip to the rare Housequake, shut up already.

Damn.

EdGrip

21 Aug 2017

Excuse my qwerty-mashing playing and the obnoxious kick, I just thought I'd share my first KRAFTing moments.
(you should manage your expectations now.)

dvdrtldg

21 Aug 2017

EdGrip wrote:
21 Aug 2017
Yep that was pretty much my reaction

moneykube

21 Aug 2017

perhaps//// maybe/// I don't know/ many synths
someone make the tellatubbie song and I will consider it... or this one...
https://soundcloud.com/moneykube-qube/s ... d-playlist
Proud Member Of The Awesome League Of Perpetuals

strangers
Competition Winner

21 Aug 2017

starflakeprj wrote:
21 Aug 2017
Not only a great sounding synth, the presets alone (around 400) are worth a lot more than $/€9.
Demoed KRAFT this month and this was my initial thought process. Turned into an insta-buy for me.

• Information