KRAFT has landed in the shop.

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
MrMeeseeks

22 Aug 2017

Bought a very functional poly synthesiser with a zillion presets and a lovely gui for less than a packet of fags, what an age we live in :-)

drloop

22 Aug 2017

MrMeeseeks wrote:
22 Aug 2017
Bought a very functional poly synthesiser with a zillion presets and a lovely gui for less than a packet of fags, what an age we live in :-)
You live in Norway?
:)

Oquasec

22 Aug 2017

kraft at 9$...yeesh. Another crossed off my synth list.
Producer/Programmer.
Reason, FLS and Cubase NFR user.

dusan.cani

03 Dec 2018

I LOVE this synth (as much as other synths from You - Aurora, Orbis)

A few things convinced me to buy this synth:

- I like messing with osc waveforms. Just modulate the index by env or lfo and MW, pick some wavetable and adjust it all until you reach that sweet spot you are satisfied with.

- Oscillator Mod section. It brings a lot of possibilities how to shape osc sound, especially the filter offset or index offset. Also heavy unison stacked sounds with tight attack are possible with "retrig on" osc parameter. Or soft attack unison sounds with "retrig off".

- I like the resonance of LP filter. When the drive is on minimal amount to achieve more clean sound, high filter resonance adds very nice "liquid" character to the filtered sound. Love it !

- Filter drive sounds insane ! Clean wavetables instantly become rich and tasty by using drive. This can be further modified by using various parameters - type of drive (I really like the sine !) and pre/post options.

- Ability to choose different filter type for particular osc is great. Another new sound timbres could be achieved by this.

- I love the "snappiness" of envelope DECAY. Short decay times sounds very fast/snappy, I like that decay curve character.

- High quality FX section (I am pleased with all the effects)

However, one thing I am missing...

Please include the filter drive in the modulation destinations list. It would be very useful to have option for modulating the drive by something...

Oquasec

03 Dec 2018

Lithium RE went missin even though I still have it : /
Wtf.
Producer/Programmer.
Reason, FLS and Cubase NFR user.

Loque

03 Dec 2018

Interesting...On his Homepage he reduced the number of devices too.
Reason12, Win10

• Information