ИBOKC

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
olive6741

21 Jan 2017

Thanks! I'll have a look as soon as possible, as i have ammo 400 and charlotte, so it shouldn't be a problem! But weekend is mainly for family, i won't be able to check it seriously as soon as I'd like to...[emoji4]

Envoyé de mon iPad en utilisant Tapatalk

Catblack

31 Jan 2017

Does anyone have experience using Ivoks as a filter? I think it's env keeps getting in the way when I do... (just got it earlier today.) I have it in a combi, but it has to receive notes to let sound through it's filter? I'm also not getting the release on the sound I'm pushing through it. I've tried googling but there's not guide or explanation I can find. Thanks.
If you ain't hip to the rare Housequake, shut up already.

Damn.

Galaxy

31 Jan 2017

Catblack wrote:Does anyone have experience using Ivoks as a filter? I think it's env keeps getting in the way when I do... (just got it earlier today.) I have it in a combi, but it has to receive notes to let sound through it's filter? I'm also not getting the release on the sound I'm pushing through it. I've tried googling but there's not guide or explanation I can find. Thanks.
Maybe filter env amt needs to be set to 0? It might be on as a default?

Catblack

31 Jan 2017

Galaxy wrote:
Catblack wrote:Does anyone have experience using Ivoks as a filter? I think it's env keeps getting in the way when I do... (just got it earlier today.) I have it in a combi, but it has to receive notes to let sound through it's filter? I'm also not getting the release on the sound I'm pushing through it. I've tried googling but there's not guide or explanation I can find. Thanks.
Maybe filter env amt needs to be set to 0? It might be on as a default?
I think I needed to set the Amp Env release higher than zero. I'm finding I can ignore the filter Env if I use Retrig and a long release on the Amp Env.
If you ain't hip to the rare Housequake, shut up already.

Damn.

Bumbum

21 Jun 2017

people here mention that price is 25 rubles ( or 50 potato), now it seems to be 49 rubles
https://shop.propellerheads.se/product/ ... nthesizer/

Why is that ? now there is only 5 ruble difference to red

Electric-Metal

21 Jun 2017

I think the RE was on sale when the Op started this thread.
:?: The question is - Who cares :?:

challism

21 Jun 2017

I'm sure there is another sale right around the corner.... just wait a while.
Thanks for bumping this thread, it reminded me that I have this synth. Now I'm going to go play with it!
Players are to MIDI what synthesizers are to waveforms.

ReasonTalk Rules and Guidelines

modecca

21 Jun 2017

Here is something I made that I thinks gives a decent representation of using Ivoks for more dissonant noisy music.

🔗💥

Deep Schulzz

21 Jun 2017

modecca wrote:
21 Jun 2017
Here is something I made that I thinks gives a decent representation of using Ivoks for more dissonant noisy music.

You made may day with this video :mrgreen:

Kenni
Site Admin

21 Jun 2017

modecca wrote:
21 Jun 2017
This is perfect! Looks like one was having a good time :)
Kenni Andruszkow
SoundCloud

modecca

21 Jun 2017

Kenni wrote:
21 Jun 2017
This is perfect! Looks like one was having a good time :)
Deep Schulzz wrote:
21 Jun 2017
You made may day with this video :mrgreen:
Ivoks a worthy synth to base a whole song off of:

I love how inspiring the limitation of focusing on 1 synth per song can be (we see its power in new re challenges and that ep challenge).
It increases convenience (workflow) and also give the whole song a desirable integrity and color with this limitation.
It's also the best way to really learn a device inside and out and truly find what separates it from the others (even if it appears to be very basic).

For anyone who has not seen Jexus+Ivoks:
🔗💥

Kenni
Site Admin

21 Jun 2017

modecca wrote:
21 Jun 2017
I love how inspiring the limitation of focusing on 1 synth per song can be (we see its power in new re challenges and that ep challenge).
Totally agree with this. I remember how surprised I got when I saw some of the entries in the "1 subtractor only challenge". Complete pieces with drums, bass, leads and everything with only one instance of subtractor.

It's really beneficial to challenge yourself and limit your options. Most cool sounds and synths happen by accident when you mess around, it's a great way to learn.
Kenni Andruszkow
SoundCloud

riemac

21 Jun 2017

modecca wrote:
21 Jun 2017

Whatever you are taking, take less ;-)

Bumbum

22 Jun 2017

modecca wrote:
21 Jun 2017

this is exactly how i imagine ivoks jam looks like :D

challism

22 Jun 2017

Kenni wrote:
21 Jun 2017
modecca wrote:
21 Jun 2017
Totally agree with this. I remember how surprised I got when I saw some of the entries in the "1 subtractor only challenge". Complete pieces with drums, bass, leads and everything with only one instance of subtractor.

It's really beneficial to challenge yourself and limit your options. Most cool sounds and synths happen by accident when you mess around, it's a great way to learn.
That's it! I'm deleting all my RE synths and focusing on Pulsar.
riemac wrote:
21 Jun 2017
modecca wrote:
21 Jun 2017

Whatever you are taking, take less ;-)
Laughing my ass off!!!

Hey, that's a pretty sweet song you made. You kids... with your damn electricity!
Players are to MIDI what synthesizers are to waveforms.

ReasonTalk Rules and Guidelines

rpowers9

27 Jun 2017

haha great video. I'd love to see you do a tutorial series :)

Bumbum

29 Jun 2017

Uuh ivoks is now on sale :0 miracle!

TritoneAddiction
Competition Winner

29 Jun 2017

Man I'm seriously considering buying it now while it's on sale. I so don't need it. I even stated earlier in this thread that I thought Red70 (which I own) sounded better when I compared it to Ivoks during my trial.

But it looks cool. I just want this thing in my rack. Am I a bad person for buying it purely on looks?

aeox
Competition Winner

29 Jun 2017

TritoneAddiction wrote:
29 Jun 2017
Man I'm seriously considering buying it now while it's on sale. I so don't need it. I even stated earlier in this thread that I thought Red70 (which I own) sounded better when I compared it to Ivoks during my trial.

But it looks cool. I just want this thing in my rack. Am I a bad person for buying it purely on looks?
no one will judge you ;)

TritoneAddiction
Competition Winner

05 Jul 2017

aeox wrote:
29 Jun 2017
TritoneAddiction wrote:
29 Jun 2017

no one will judge you ;)
Just bought it. Totally unnecessary, but at least now I don't have to think about whether I should buy it or not anymore :)

• Information