JiggeryPokery chenille update and new instrument

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
jonheal

09 Jan 2017

Awesome. Freebies! Thanks!!
Jon Heal:reason: :re: :refill:Do not click this link!

Catblack

09 Jan 2017

JiggeryPokery wrote:Combo Electric Harpsichord is now available in the PropShop for just 29 eurodollars.

Additionally, the old 1U "super-spider" range have been EOL'd, and are now available free.

https://shop.propellerheads.se/product/ ... rpsichord/

Our six-track playlist from sutijavasara, Bach, and me:

The demos sound absolutely wonderful!

And I had considered each of the spider series and had them all individually on my wishlist. I'm absolutely stunned to have them all in my rack right now!
If you ain't hip to the rare Housequake, shut up already.

Damn.

dvdrtldg

09 Jan 2017

A quick flick through the presets and I'm sold - love the classic 60s pop sounds, but the monster distortion capabilities are quite a revelation. Another "niche" device that turns out to be unexpectedly versatile

Zac

10 Jan 2017

Big thanks for the remaining spiders I didn't have! Very generous :)

challism

10 Jan 2017

JiggeryPokery wrote:Combo Electric Harpsichord is now available in the PropShop for just 29 eurodollars.

Additionally, the old 1U "super-spider" range have been EOL'd, and are now available free.

https://shop.propellerheads.se/product/ ... rpsichord/

Our six-track playlist from sutijavasara, Bach, and me:

Very generous, indeed! Thank you for the free gifts to the community, Matt! You rock, dude! :) I'll add those 6 REs to the free RE list thread.
Players are to MIDI what synthesizers are to waveforms.

ReasonTalk Rules and Guidelines

tiker01

16 Jan 2017

Chenille update is in the shop for 9$.

https://shop.propellerheads.se/product/ ... -ensemble/

Budapest, Hungary
Reason 11 Suite
Lenovo ThinkPad e520 Win10x64 8GB RAM Intel i5-2520M 2,5-3,2 GHz and AMD 6630M with 1GB of memory.
:rt: :reason: :essentials: :re: :refill: :PUF_balance: :ignition: :PUF_figure:

Galaxy

16 Jan 2017

What was the original price on this one? I'll admit the GUI is way better looking than the older version. The back is even really nice. JiggeryPokery has some pretty good toys in the shop, but never liked the GUIs, Republik being the winner for the ugliest device in the shop ever! No offense. Wanted to buy that one so many times, but can't bring myself to allow it in my rack. Super greatful for all the free racks tho.

riemac

16 Jan 2017

Bought the Chenille update, because I love this RE and want to support the effort which went into it.

Catblack

16 Jan 2017

I bought the update and spent all morning running through just the presets. Did the other version have instrument presets? This unit also makes a mighty fine reverb, too. I'm setting up to play with the automation toolbox and the new front panel rate dials right now. The revised manual is super good, too.
If you ain't hip to the rare Housequake, shut up already.

Damn.

Mmj85

16 Jan 2017

What a fresh new paint job for Chenille! Thank you JP and Esselfortium for this new design. I see PH approved the small Bypass/On/Off switch design, this alone if worth the $9 for the upgrade IMO hehe ;)
I welcome the Chorus Model, Compander and Bass Boost selectors in the front for a better overview of patches and for conviniance when diving into creating my own.

dvdrtldg

17 Jan 2017

Galaxy wrote:JiggeryPokery has some pretty good toys in the shop, but never liked the GUIs, Republik being the winner for the ugliest device in the shop ever! No offense. Wanted to buy that one so many times, but can't bring myself to allow it in my rack.
You're missing out, Republik is awesome

But I know what you mean in principle. I've held off from the REQ-131 upgrade because I like the old UI and hate the new one so much

Mysterygrimms

17 Jan 2017

Just bought Chenille update and I like the Republik GUI.

moneykube

17 Jan 2017

updated... thanx for the free re's
https://soundcloud.com/moneykube-qube/s ... d-playlist
Proud Member Of The Awesome League Of Perpetuals

AJ_3000
Competition Winner

17 Jan 2017

JiggeryPokery wrote:
miscend wrote:it defaults to a Dimension D, which is what I use 90% of the time
+1 for Dimension D , a brilliantly versatile patch I always try first, on just about everything . I have got used to the graphics. Thanks for confirming the new ones sound the same , it will save me the changeover . Also thanks so much for the suite of utilities you have now put out as free Rack Extensions. Undoubtedly these clever little tools do things which are practically unique - I look forward to spending some time with them soon. Your generous gesture is very kind indeed .

K1TTENM1TTEN

24 Jan 2017

I enjoy Chenille, and bought it shortly after it was initially released. That being said, has anything on the chorus engine been "upgraded" or does this still indeed sound the same as it did and is primarily just a GUI overhaul? I read that there are some new patches, but I am more wanting to know about the actual sound than people's opinion on a GUI :-)

• Information