Lectric Panda

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
mataya

28 Nov 2016

I just feel the need to thank that person. Totally changed my world, thanks to his inventions.
I bought Shape, Propulsion, Korde and snatched a Janitor while it's free (bought some other stuff too :))
Totally deserves my money. I hope I'll get a chance to buy Fritz at some point in the future, but even without it...wow!!!

So Thank You, good sir and wish you some more inspiration in life.

M

Link to a video I made just for fun. Hope you'll like it.

rcbuse
RE Developer

28 Nov 2016

fpQhF0t.png
fpQhF0t.png (345.85 KiB) Viewed 3820 times

Galaxy

28 Nov 2016

Personalized memes! Now that's customer service if I've ever seen it myself :)

fotizimo

28 Nov 2016

mataya wrote:I just feel the need to thank that person. Totally changed my world, thanks to his inventions.
I bought Shape, Propulsion, Korde and snatched a Janitor while it's free (bought some other stuff too :))
Totally deserves my money. I hope I'll get a chance to buy Fritz at some point in the future, but even without it...wow!!!
Actually Lectric Panda got the majority of my Black Friday money as well, with Nostromo as well as propulsion. Nostromo is a beast, and some of the templates that come with Propulsion are perfect for my workflow.
Fotizimo @ Instagram
:reason: on Surface Pro 4
Nektar Impact 25
Novation Launchkey Mini
Arturia SparkLE Spark Codec for Reason

Digitus

28 Nov 2016

Is this the same Mataya from Reasonstation that published all of those great house tracks?

mataya

29 Nov 2016

Galaxy wrote:Personalized memes! Now that's customer service if I've ever seen it myself :)
Like I said, that guy is freakyn' awesome. :) Thanks Panda. Korde had me stay up by 4.am

Propulsion connected to shape will have me for another night.

Crazy.
M

mataya

29 Nov 2016

Digitus wrote:Is this the same Mataya from Reasonstation that published all of those great house tracks?
Yes, that's the Mataya you're talking to. :) A blast from the past.

Hey Digitus :)

dvdrtldg

29 Nov 2016

That's great - and really helpful, although I don't quite understand how CV Tuner is interacting with Scales & Chords...?

mataya

29 Nov 2016

dvdrtldg wrote:That's great - and really helpful, although I don't quite understand how CV Tuner is interacting with Scales & Chords...?
Hey, glad you like it. Matrix is a real generator here really, but when everything comes together, ahh just so many posibilities.
Matrix goes to spider CV first so I can lower the "range" of notes it will generate each time when I press random(I don't like it when it randomizses across 5 octaves)...Then Janitor, so I can further control the ranges of notes being played. Then it goes to CV tuner, so I can control the scale of notes, so I don't get random chromatic scales...then when you put chord player above the KORDE...it gets completely crazy, because you can combine scales with cv tuner and generate even more variations and and and...of course with KORDE, shitz really become serious.
I got a great idea with propulsion and shape for techno grooves and textures. Works really great. I might make a little video about that to.

tx
M

moneykube

29 Nov 2016

looking forward
https://soundcloud.com/moneykube-qube/s ... d-playlist
Proud Member Of The Awesome League Of Perpetuals

dvdrtldg

29 Nov 2016

mataya wrote: Matrix goes to spider CV first so I can lower the "range" of notes it will generate each time when I press random (I don't like it when it randomizses across 5 octaves)
Ahhhhhh yeah of course - never occurred to me to solve the problem that way
I got a great idea with propulsion and shape for techno grooves and textures. Works really great. I might make a little video about that to.
I'll be waiting

mataya

29 Nov 2016

dvdrtldg wrote:
mataya wrote: Matrix goes to spider CV first so I can lower the "range" of notes it will generate each time when I press random (I don't like it when it randomizses across 5 octaves)
Ahhhhhh yeah of course - never occurred to me to solve the problem that way
I'll be waiting

Yeah, that's the solution for limit the octaves. You just drop the knob on the spider down, but then your octaves go way to low, that's why you bring Janitor to the mix, so you can bring back up the octaves, but still have spider effect available.

Digitus

29 Nov 2016

mataya wrote:
Digitus wrote:Is this the same Mataya from Reasonstation that published all of those great house tracks?
Yes, that's the Mataya you're talking to. :) A blast from the past.

Hey Digitus :)
Amazing! Nice to see you're still at it... :)

Catblack

29 Nov 2016

I've been circling Korde, but I think I'll have to try out the PSQ-1684 first. I'm glad you are keeping your REs on sale all month so I can try them out. (I had someone else's RE in my cart while I debated getting it, but it went off sale a few hours ago!)

I've got some questions about how the PSQ works, but I'll just give it a trial.

I really want to see if I can make a remote codec for the PSQ for my Launchpad Pro. I think it'd be pretty nice to have the ability to switch focus to the various parts with it...
If you ain't hip to the rare Housequake, shut up already.

Damn.

dvdrtldg

29 Nov 2016

Korde is a bit of a mystery to me, which is weird because I can see it's not a particularly complicated device. But in a setup like this (which I've replicated), I can't figure out how Korde affects the note data sent from Matrix. I mean I can hear it's doing something, but not sure exactly what. The effect seems quite subtle and sort of random

A nice variation is to make The Echo the send effect for the mixer, with Fritz inserted into the feedback loop

mataya

29 Nov 2016

dvdrtldg wrote:Korde is a bit of a mystery to me, which is weird because I can see it's not a particularly complicated device. But in a setup like this (which I've replicated), I can't figure out how Korde affects the note data sent from Matrix. I mean I can hear it's doing something, but not sure exactly what. The effect seems quite subtle and sort of random

A nice variation is to make The Echo the send effect for the mixer, with Fritz inserted into the feedback loop
I could send you a song file so you can study it a bit for yourself. Maybe that would help?

Emian

29 Nov 2016

Korde is in my startup template and probably the most vital & inspiring RE i ever bought...

The 'scales & chords' player on top of it are a reason 9 boost. Choose a scale, play chords, randomise note triggers on Korde and you're off...

A huge thanks to Panda from my side as well!

I made my Expanse-contest track in 2 days, and alltough i didn't win Korde helped me achieve a nice melodic track in 2 days (i believe i had 6 synths connected to one Korde's )

Awesome RE's, proud owner of Shape since this weekend also [emoji6]

"i might be established, but i'll never be establishement "
- Dave Clarke -www.soundcloud.com/emian

Biolumin3sc3nt

29 Nov 2016

I have Propulsion on my stocking stuffer list for Christmas. No one knows what to get me anymore, so RE's are perfect. Thanx for keeping things on sale till the end of the year Sir Panda!

rcbuse
RE Developer

29 Nov 2016

It makes me happy that people enjoy these devices so much. I've always made the REs that I've wanted to use when making music and its great that others connect with them on the same level as I do. Thanks for the kind words.

Neosaki

30 Nov 2016

Biolumin3sc3nt wrote:I have Propulsion on my stocking stuffer list for Christmas. No one knows what to get me anymore, so RE's are perfect. Thanx for keeping things on sale till the end of the year Sir Panda!
Just curious, how exactly are people going to purchase that for you seeing as how they need to be logged into your prop account to purchase it?

mataya

30 Nov 2016

Yeah, I'd like to know that too, so I can tell my sister. :)

Galaxy

30 Nov 2016

rcbuse wrote:It makes me happy that people enjoy these devices so much. I've always made the REs that I've wanted to use when making music and its great that others connect with them on the same level as I do. Thanks for the kind words.

You make wicked devices :)

Top shelf stuff mate :thumbs_up:

Biolumin3sc3nt

01 Dec 2016

Neosaki wrote:
Biolumin3sc3nt wrote:I have Propulsion on my stocking stuffer list for Christmas. No one knows what to get me anymore, so RE's are perfect. Thanx for keeping things on sale till the end of the year Sir Panda!
Just curious, how exactly are people going to purchase that for you seeing as how they need to be logged into your prop account to purchase it?

That's quite easy, I log in to my account with them present at Christmas. Money gets ex-changed. People are happy.

Fair question tho ... and please forgive me if I was vague before.

However Props if you're listening, "Stocking Stuffers" might not be such a bad marketing idea!

Sorped

01 Jan 2017

Yup, much appreciation to Lectric Panda. I just bought Korde, and I find it immensely inspiring.
Alio Modo: SoundCloud
-----------
Born to lose, live to win.
Don't forget to back up your projects! :thumbs_up:

Bumbum

16 Jan 2017

panda has been in godmode lately. PSQ, propulsion, fritz...
Respect!

• Information