Propellerhead's Parsec Spectral Synthesizer Song Challenge Winners

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
Reasonistas
RE Developer

25 Nov 2016

Reasonistas and Propellerhead's Parsec Spectral Synthesizer Song Challenge Winners!
Parsec Song Challenge.png
Parsec Song Challenge.png (197.45 KiB) Viewed 5278 times
As always, we congratulate all participants for their hard work and participation. These song challenges would not be possible without your contributions. We listened to all 86 entries, placed 11 songs in our shortlist, passionately debated and finally agreed on the top 3 winners. However, there were so many great entries that we decided to have 2 winners in each of the top 3 positions and give honorable mentions to the remaining 5 entries. So, without further ado, here are the 6 winners chosen by the judges.

The Winners!

1st Place
Prize: All Propellerhead Rack Extensions (There currently 13 Propellerhead Rack Extensions valued at $/€ 1,216)
Entry # 50 - wilson75 (Kings of Democracy) - SNOW

Entry # 35 - Peter Lansford - Parsec's Revenge

2nd Place
Prize: Parsec 2, PX7 and Synchronous (These 3 Propellerhead Rack Extensions are valued at $/€ 267)
Entry # 24 - Buddaka - Parsecution

Entry # 16 - tsteger (Tommy Steger) - nebula pass

3rd Place
Prize: Any one RE from Propellerhead
Entry # 37 - FURYWEEKEND - Hyperdrive (Parsec RE contest)

Entry # 6 - Grecco - Per Se (ft. xMaxYx & caseylaaa)

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Honorable Mentions (In order of entry)

Entry # 18 - snapperdub - The Heart

Entry # 58 - Nelmoe - Wacala

Entry # 61 - Presteign - Steeplechase

Entry # 80 - Azrael's Amblyopia - Breadcrumbs

Entry # 84 - Hbrooks - All Clear To The Mind

IMPORTANT: Instructions to the winners
Please send the following items (as download links) to Noel G. via ReasonTalk private messaging:

1. Your Reason song files to verify compliance with all song challenge rules.
2. A .wav version of your song for Propellerhead to possibly upload to their SoundCloud page.
2. Your contact email address and PH user account name to coordinator the delivery of your prize(s).

Closing Statement
Congratulations again to each of you for your stellar music, and thank you for taking the time to participate in the Reasonistas and Propellerhead's Parsec Spectral Synthesizer Song Challenge.

You can here all 86 song entries here: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7497093

All the best!

Propellerheads and Noel G.
ImageImageImage

Grecco

25 Nov 2016

Yay!!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! That is exactly was I hoping to win! Love it! Hugz! :)
Congratulations to all winners and competitors! So excited ;)
Last edited by Grecco on 25 Nov 2016, edited 1 time in total.
Happy :reason: user.

Peter

25 Nov 2016

Wow thank you so much and congrats to everybody! I feel very humbled and pretty inspired now! :) Thank you Noel for putting in the work on all of the song challenges and thank you Propellerhead.

wilson75

25 Nov 2016

Wow......

I never thought I would have a chance of winning with a vocal track...I'm delighted right now :)

First off all, congratulations to all the other winners and to everyone who entered the challenge-lots of great entries!

I'd like to thank Propellerhead and Noel for organizing this challenge. Parsec is a joy to work with. The presets are awesome, inspiring and it's very CPU-friendly....great synth!

Thank You!

Frank

miscend

25 Nov 2016

Congratulations to all the winners! We really need to do a Reason compilation album with all the good music that's coming out. It's been good listening to all the entries.

TheGodOfRainbows

25 Nov 2016

Congratulations winners. Many great entries as usual. Thanks again for making the song challenge is possible. Enjoy your prizes winners! I hope everyone had a decent holiday. Good luck next time everyone!

4filegate

26 Nov 2016

congratulations and my thanks for the pleasure of working with Parsec²

Troyvasanth

26 Nov 2016

Congratulations to all the winners, Well deserved, enjoy :)
This one was particularly tough..

Buddaka

26 Nov 2016

Congrats everyone, so many great entries. Shout out to Noel G. and Propellerhead for hosting this song challenge and for picking my song as one of the winners, such a nice surprise. Thank you so much!

sdst
Competition Winner

27 Nov 2016

Congratulations to the winners. :) hope to see more Challenge soon

• Information