Question for Synapse (and other RE makers)

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
The_G

23 Nov 2016

The Legend is wonderful, but some of us who are platform agnostic are now stuck in a bind: buy the RE and use within Reason, or buy the VST/AU and use within our other DAWs. However, ideally we could do both!

So my question is: are there any chance for a crossgrade deal?

While this question is directed toward Synapse specifically, it is also a general question for developers who work in both the RE and VST/AU environments.
Cosmopolis, out now: : https://timeslaves.bandcamp.com/album/cosmopolis! Check out the first single, "City Lights:

eXode

23 Nov 2016

The_G wrote:The Legend is wonderful, but some of us who are platform agnostic are now stuck in a bind: buy the RE and use within Reason, or buy the VST/AU and use within our other DAWs. However, ideally we could do both!

While this question is directed toward Synapse specifically, it is also a general question for developers who work in both the RE and VST/AU environments.
Synapse in particular already stated that if you buy the Legend RE you can mail them and get the VST (something to that effect). Mail them!

The_G

23 Nov 2016

eXode wrote:
The_G wrote:The Legend is wonderful, but some of us who are platform agnostic are now stuck in a bind: buy the RE and use within Reason, or buy the VST/AU and use within our other DAWs. However, ideally we could do both!

Synapse in particular already stated that if you buy the Legend RE you can mail them and get the VST (something to that effect). Mail them!
YES! Thank you, Exode. Do you happen to remember where this is posted? I'll look through the thread.

It would be great if this or a similar kind of deal became standard.
Cosmopolis, out now: : https://timeslaves.bandcamp.com/album/cosmopolis! Check out the first single, "City Lights:

eXode

23 Nov 2016

The_G wrote:
eXode wrote:

YES! Thank you, Exode. Do you happen to remember where this is posted? I'll look through the thread.

It would be great if this or a similar kind of deal became standard.
I don't know if it was stated in this forum, I'm pretty sure Richard mentioned it on the KVR forum. :)

Mysterygrimms

24 Nov 2016

Didn't know this... I purchased the Legend RE awhile back would love the vst version.

Sent from my SM-T230NU using Tapatalk

TritoneAddiction
Competition Winner

24 Nov 2016

I think it was mentioned by Richard from Synapse Audio somewhere in this thread.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7496766

The_G

24 Nov 2016

It was and I can confirm it's true! Just bought The Legend and am very, very happy.

All REs that are also VST/AUs should have this kind of deal.

• Information