Black Friday has started

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
ezelkow1

25 Nov 2016

TheGuyNotNamedBob wrote:
K.Markov wrote:
TheGuyNotNamedBob wrote:Can anyone please explain why Janitor CV Shaper is in the sale? Because I think its always been $9.

https://shop.propellerheads.se/product/ ... cv-shaper/
because of this? :puf_smile:
Ha. Must have missed that one. It still says $9 on the shop page though.
Its free when you add it to cart

Catblack

25 Nov 2016

K.Markov wrote:
TheGuyNotNamedBob wrote:Can anyone please explain why Janitor CV Shaper is in the sale? Because I think its always been $9.

https://shop.propellerheads.se/product/ ... cv-shaper/
because of this? :puf_smile:
Yay!!!!! Thank you! I would have missed this!
If you ain't hip to the rare Housequake, shut up already.

Damn.

dennisjs

25 Nov 2016

My haul:

Expanse Hyperwave Synth $119
Disperser $19
Fritz $59
Deja Vu Delay Station $15
StringWERK: $69
Pump $15
Synapse GQ-7 Graphic Equalizer: $39
Kratos 2 Maximizer: $39

Really didn't want to spend that much but there's some good stuff there...

CharlyCharlzz

25 Nov 2016

50 bucks on the card no idear what to get ...
It does not die , it multiplies !

7.101 and I will upgrade maybe this summer .

miscend

25 Nov 2016

sumusik wrote:Too bad Ozone Maximizer didn't go on sale. Boo.
Yeah that and RE-2A!

EdGrip

25 Nov 2016

I just bought Revolver too. That should be fun. So that's TWO DLD REs in one binge!

In other news, I see Bitwig is marking Black Friday by still being on sale for 199euros.

sumusik

25 Nov 2016

miscend wrote:
Yeah that and RE-2A!
Aww man, you might have missed out. The RE2A was a free giveaway from Cakewalk a few weeks ago.

ejanuska

25 Nov 2016

I waited months for this and I'm glad I did, saved a butt-ton of $.
Synth rig, the drummers, and some more. Can't play now cause I'm stuck in a f-ing mall.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

MDTerps2015

25 Nov 2016

sumusik wrote:
miscend wrote:
Yeah that and RE-2A!
Aww man, you might have missed out. The RE2A was a free giveaway from Cakewalk a few weeks ago.
I think the Kratos maximizer is better. Check out the videos on it. I have the Onyx, Ozone, and Kratos (NOW) and I think I lean a little bit more towards Kratos. Ozone is good but Kratos is on sale and just as good if not better.
150 paid RExtensions and still no Grammy

Mystile

25 Nov 2016

It looks like i'll be getting the following

Korde - i'm not sure why but i feel like i can use it
Propulsion - a drum sequencer has been needed and it made me think of GURU when i first saw it and how much i liked using that
Janitor - its free haha
StringWerk - seems like something i'd really like and could use
Parsec Upgrade - not on sale but i told myself i'd get it next time i buy anything

i think that will be it......anything else would probably be refills for parsec or antidote....maybe the electric and power guitarists but then i feel like i'm just buying to be buying haha...maybe if i hit a scratchoff ticket i'll buy those too lol

hu-ryu

25 Nov 2016

EdGrip wrote:It goes without saying, but if anyone who uses synths still hasn't got Antidote, now is the time to do it. Cheapest it's ever been!
Every single one of my dance projects uses Antidote. It's awesome. :ugeek:

WongoTheSane

25 Nov 2016

JiggeryPokery wrote:In case you missed the announcement, all the Combo organs are now also on sale, but those are only discounted until the end of Cyber Monday! So do grab 'em quick if you like that kind of thing! ;)
Thanks for the heads-up, getting the 705 Space Organ now. Also, I must say that reading the full history of the device on the shop page is an absolute delight. And the manuals with the fonts (I mean the daisy wheels ones) of that time is an incredible attention to detail. You should really write a book...

wendylou

25 Nov 2016

I sprung for StringWerks!
:puf_smile: http://www.galxygirl.com -- :reason: user since 2002

WongoTheSane

25 Nov 2016

Projected number of songs with StringWERK in them, in the next two weeks in the "Reason Music" forum:
sw.PNG
sw.PNG (4.79 KiB) Viewed 2064 times

XysteR

25 Nov 2016

A-List drummer bundle, Faturator and a few other bits n bobs for me...

Mysterygrimms

25 Nov 2016

My haul, Synthetic 2 Rig Bundle, Aurora Hybrid Synthesizer and Polysix (Ran out of money). Next week Friday will buy all JPS Winter Sale products!!!

Faastwalker

25 Nov 2016

Not bought anything yet. But thinking about StringWERK, PSQ-1684, Spectre Spectral Delay & one or two other things. I guess it's really about maximising savings during the sales. What that you want has the biggest saving?
Last edited by Faastwalker on 26 Nov 2016, edited 1 time in total.

16BitBear

26 Nov 2016

JiggeryPokery wrote:
Mysterygrimms wrote:Next week (Friday) I'll be buying most of the Jiggery-Pokery Sound RE's. I've been eying Steerpike BBD Delay Ensemble and Republik Handheld Percussion for the past year now and they're both on The Winter Sale: 50% Discount until January 2017! Whoa Hoo!!!

PS: Also will buy Chenille Chorus Ensemble.

In case you missed the announcement, all the Combo organs are now also on sale, but those are only discounted until the end of Cyber Monday! So do grab 'em quick if you like that kind of thing! ;)

The rest of the discounts, yes, those will be in place until 2nd January.
Awesome! I have wanted to get the rest of your combi organs. I am glad I waited on any other purchases. Thanks. :thumbs_up:

dvdrtldg

26 Nov 2016

My Black Friday haul, small but perfectly formed:

T-Delay
RE 128 Loudness Meter
Code Diggers DQ
Selig DeEsser

... also picked up Robotic Bean's Elementary (which isn't on sale), and a cool Middle Eastern sample/rex loop pack from Zero-G

Sorely tempted by Stringwerk, but the Miroslav Gold refill seems to do the trick for me. I don't use strings all that much
Last edited by dvdrtldg on 26 Nov 2016, edited 1 time in total.

fieldframe
RE Developer

26 Nov 2016

I'm kind of torn on Kratos 2. I know it's one of the best regarded, if not the best, maximizer for Reason, but I've been trialing it and I don't think I'm quite skillful enough an engineer to really make it more useful to me than the Mclass yet.

moneykube

26 Nov 2016

monopoly keeps calling me... buy me... buy me... oh yes... buy me... what should I do?
https://soundcloud.com/moneykube-qube/s ... d-playlist
Proud Member Of The Awesome League Of Perpetuals

Faastwalker

26 Nov 2016

moneykube wrote:monopoly keeps calling me... buy me... buy me... oh yes... buy me... what should I do?
Same here. At $25 it's a great saving.

dana

26 Nov 2016

WongoTheSane wrote:Projected number of songs with StringWERK in them, in the next two weeks in the "Reason Music" forum:

sw.PNG
Its pretty awesome! :thumbs_up:

Arrant
Competition Winner

26 Nov 2016

moneykube wrote:monopoly keeps calling me... buy me... buy me... oh yes... buy me... what should I do?
This is definitely not going to help you not buy it, but Lectric Panda is supposedly working on a big generated refill for Monopoly :cool:

Mysterygrimms

26 Nov 2016

Polysix did the same thing to me and I caved.....

• Information