Black Friday has started

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
Mysterygrimms

24 Nov 2016

Next week (Friday) I'll be buying most of the Jiggery-Pokery Sound RE's. I've been eying Steerpike BBD Delay Ensemble and Republik Handheld Percussion for the past year now and they're both on The Winter Sale: 50% Discount until January 2017! Whoa Hoo!!!

PS: Also will buy Chenille Chorus Ensemble.

O1B

24 Nov 2016

Pump. Easy.
Index Chord Dictionary, to go with TOME.
Acid Diode Filter... Great Bundle.. but, still i thirst for the Frostwave.
Blamsoft Modular 1.. finally!
Decimort,.... finally.

thinking on that awesome Reason Drum Bundle, and the KHearts Utility Pack.

Happy Weekend, All.

TheGodOfRainbows

24 Nov 2016

Mysterygrimms wrote:Next week (Friday) I'll be buying most of the Jiggery-Pokery Sound RE's. I've been eying Steerpike BBD Delay Ensemble and Republik Handheld Percussion for the past year now and they're both on The Winter Sale: 50% Discount until January 2017! Whoa Hoo!!!

I have Jiggery's delays and chorus, and they sound fantastic.

Mysterygrimms

24 Nov 2016

TheGodOfRainbows wrote:
Mysterygrimms wrote:Next week (Friday) I'll be buying most of the Jiggery-Pokery Sound RE's. I've been eying Steerpike BBD Delay Ensemble and Republik Handheld Percussion for the past year now and they're both on The Winter Sale: 50% Discount until January 2017! Whoa Hoo!!!

I have Jiggery's delays and chorus, and they sound fantastic.
Thanks for your feedback @TheGodOfRainbows. I cannot wait to get them next week and use these tools in my music production!

martynx

25 Nov 2016

I had hoped JP's super-spider bundle would reappear at a discount price, but no.

Skullture

25 Nov 2016

Tres is in sale.. To get or not to get. Hmmm...

Verstuurd vanaf mijn A0001 met Tapatalk

Galaxy

25 Nov 2016

I know this is my first post here, and don't want to derail this thread or start a completely new thread based on this comment, but...

Has anybody else noticed how royally screwed up the prop shop has been since the new site design and implementation? Not so much on a desktop browser, but especially on a mobile device, when you go to browse the shop, you get a long list of REs or Refills, much like how it looks in your account. It's aweful!! I loved how the old grid design and layout looked ,on iOS especially, it makes browsing so much easier.

And this, is how my post will relate to this thread. Browsing the Black Friday sale is a total freaking pain in the ass! Takes forever for the page to load, clicking show more takes forever, REs show up as doubles and even triples, multiple times in the long ass freaking list. REs I already own show up as not owned, meaning I see a price next to them, and then browse down lower in the list, and they show up again and again, to just clutter up the list. Browsing from a mobile device, the effects/synth/refill/rack extension filters never seem to work properly.

All these shop browsing annoyances just make me not wanna look at what's available period.

It drives me nuts when companies change stuff to only make it worse.

Props, if you're listening, fix your site! I am about ready to start spewing profanities, but rather remain more measured, professional, and constructive about this gripe. I just feel that if I'm not the only one experiencing this, some hard working RE devs might be missing out on potential sales due to Props implementing messy site design.

Sorry if I've derailed anything here, I just needed to finally vent this out to the community, and see if anyone else had been experiencing these issues, especially while browsing using iOS.

Sheesh!

O1B

25 Nov 2016

Galaxy wrote:Has anybody else noticed how royally screwed up the prop shop has been since the new site design and implementation? Not so much on a desktop browser, but especially on a mobile device, when you go to browse the shop, you get a long list of REs or Refills, much like how it looks in your account. It's aweful!! I loved how the old grid design and layout looked ,on iOS especially, it makes browsing so much easier.

And this, is how my post will relate to this thread. Browsing the Black Friday sale is a total freaking pain in the ass! Takes forever for the page to load, clicking show more takes forever,
All these shop browsing annoyances just make me not wanna look at what's available period.

It drives me nuts when companies change stuff to only make it worse.
Sheesh!
I find it difficult to disagree. But, DeciMort2 is worth the keystrokes.

Galaxy

25 Nov 2016

Thank you OB1! At least I don't feel alone here.

Yes there are a lot of awesome deals from many really amazing and hard working devs. It's a shame that the upgrade for Parsec has not been discounted for the sale :(

I have a feeling that the announcement for the Parsec song challenge has been delayed until after the sale has ended as well! The winners could still be tempted to purchase props REs before they are rewarded anything "for free". Geez! Either that, or it's just the fact that anything props touches takes forever!!

Don't get me wrong. I love Reason, Props are a good company! Just everything that they touch seems to take forever!!! Forever I say! FOREVER!

Anyways, rant over. Carry on, and I hope many of you score some awesome toys this holiday sale :)

CaptainBlack

25 Nov 2016

There's nothing that I really want or need, and since the £ tanked, no real bargains either. Maybe I'd have gone for a cheap Parsec upgrade.

EdGrip

25 Nov 2016

So far, I'm taking it easy.

- Mono/Poly (finally)
- Disperser (for the mystery)
- Megasaur (f' t' lolz)
- Softcell Antidote Signature (cos you can never have too many Antidote refills).

WongoTheSane

25 Nov 2016

That's weird, several people have reported seeing doubles or triples, while everything is normal on my end. Maybe it's only when not logged in? Or on mobile? (Windows 7, Chrome browser, I just go to the shop - already logged in - and click on "Hot Deals", nothing more).

EdGrip

25 Nov 2016

Yeah, I think it's mainly a mobile browser problem. It's a nightmare on my Android phone.

decibel

25 Nov 2016

[quote="EdGrip"]Yeah, I think it's mainly a mobile browser problem. It's a nightmare on my Android phone.[/quhttps://forum.reasontalk.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7497723&start=125ote]

im using laptop and its the same thing for me

Galaxy

25 Nov 2016

So, it's definitely happening to more than just a couple users, as well as one user using a laptop.

@Wongo, I am logged in btw, and browsing on iOS.

The mobile version of the props site has totally taken a step backwards if you ask me. Use to be able to view the entire shop selection of REs in much less time, with many more REs viewable. Now it's like a never ending laundry list of devices.

Again, sorry for being such a downer.

JiggeryPokery
RE Developer

25 Nov 2016

In case you missed the announcement, all the Combo organs are now also on sale, but those are only discounted until the end of Cyber Monday! So do grab 'em quick if you like that kind of thing! ;)

The rest of the discounts, yes, those will be in place until 2nd January.

TheGuyNotNamedBob

25 Nov 2016

Can anyone please explain why Janitor CV Shaper is in the sale? Because I think its always been $9.

https://shop.propellerheads.se/product/ ... cv-shaper/

K.Markov

25 Nov 2016

TheGuyNotNamedBob wrote:Can anyone please explain why Janitor CV Shaper is in the sale? Because I think its always been $9.

because of this? :puf_smile:
Attachments
janitor.JPG
janitor.JPG (42.42 KiB) Viewed 2318 times

TheGuyNotNamedBob

25 Nov 2016

K.Markov wrote:
TheGuyNotNamedBob wrote:Can anyone please explain why Janitor CV Shaper is in the sale? Because I think its always been $9.

because of this? :puf_smile:
Ha. Must have missed that one. It still says $9 on the shop page though.

talex

25 Nov 2016

Epic sale!!

Adding my two cents. Parsec upgrade not on sale???????????????? I paid full price for Parsec. You'd think those of us that bought
into Parsec 1 would come first. Right now the best upgrade for Parsec is a refill.

Best deal in the house
Antidote for $59.00 was $139.00 or Parsec update for $39.00

Mysterygrimms

25 Nov 2016

JiggeryPokery wrote:

In case you missed the announcement, all the Combo organs are now also on sale, but those are only discounted until the end of Cyber Monday! So do grab 'em quick if you like that kind of thing! ;)

The rest of the discounts, yes, those will be in place until 2nd January.
Yes just caught the announcement. unfortunately I am going to be broke this week, due to getting the Synthetic 2 Rig Bundle. I own three of your Organ RE's already. I'll get the remaining two if you end up having a Christmas or New Years Day sale, but next week I'll be buying all your other RE's that are on Winter Sale JP and thank you again for all your wonderful RE's!!!

Sent from my SM-G550T using Tapatalk

FlowerSoldier

25 Nov 2016

I think I'm done. Scored myself some stuff I've had my eye on for a while. Couldn't resist the discounts. Antidote is a steal at that price.
Antidote -$59
EVE MP-5 - $39
Flower Audio Loudness Meter - $9
Selig Leveler - $35
Janitor - Free!

Happy Holidays Everybody!

EdGrip

25 Nov 2016

It goes without saying, but if anyone who uses synths still hasn't got Antidote, now is the time to do it. Cheapest it's ever been!

sumusik

25 Nov 2016

Too bad Ozone Maximizer didn't go on sale. Boo.

AirRaidAudio
RE Developer

25 Nov 2016

There was some weirdness at first, but our bundles are now fully discounted along with the rest of our plugins. AirRaid Audio is GO on Black Friday. Discounts will continue until the new year. Thanks again for all your support :)
Our full RE catalogue: shop.propellerheads.se/browse/?q=AirRaid+Audio
SoundCloud: soundcloud.com/airraid-audio
Twitter: twitter.com/AirRaidAudio
Official site: airraidaudio.com

• Information