Unfiltered Audio Said: We may have other surprises left this year...

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
pjeudy

18 Nov 2016

With this image

They have been turning heads in the Vst world with some really innovative Plugins...here's hoping it's not just an update for there existing RE devices.

P.S. :there's lest then 2 months left in the year.
My opinion is that Propellerhead REASON needs a complete rewrite!
P.S: people should stop saying "No it won't happen" when referring to a complete rewrite of REASON. I have 3 letters for ya....VST
Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:53 pm

unfilteredaudio

18 Nov 2016

Yeah! We're definitely back. This is a completely new Rack that we're teasing. By completely new, I mean "new effect that hasn't been done before" that Josh has spent a few years researching. It's not really something that we can pull off in other formats, as there are a lot of inputs and outputs. We're putting together a final build right now to submit.

The only thing that could possibly hold it back from being released this year is if Propellerhead has a holiday season release ban (I'm not sure if they do... Plugin Alliance definitely does). Other than this release, we have a solid Black Friday sale planned, along with efficiency and UI updates for existing Racks.

FlowerSoldier

18 Nov 2016

pjeudy wrote:With this image

They have been turning heads in the Vst world with some really innovative Plugins...here's hoping it's not just an update for there existing RE devices.

Where did you find that teaser image pjeudy? I want to participate in the speculation.

nikolafeve

18 Nov 2016

Great news!!!
Reason 10 - UA Apollo Twin -  OSX 10.13.6 - MacBook Pro 15inch 2018 - 2.2Ghz Intel Core i7 - RAM 16GB 2400 Mhz DDR4 - Radeon Pro 555X 4096 MB

pjeudy

19 Nov 2016

FlowerSoldier wrote:
pjeudy wrote:With this image

Where did you find that teaser image pjeudy? I want to participate in the speculation.
On there Facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/unfilteredaudio/?fref=ts
P.S: people should stop saying "No it won't happen" when referring to a complete rewrite of REASON. I have 3 letters for ya....VST

pjeudy

19 Nov 2016

unfilteredaudio wrote:Yeah! We're definitely back. This is a completely new Rack that we're teasing. By completely new, I mean "new effect that hasn't been done before" that Josh has spent a few years researching. It's not really something that we can pull off in other formats, as there are a lot of inputs and outputs. We're putting together a final build right now to submit.

The only thing that could possibly hold it back from being released this year is if Propellerhead has a holiday season release ban (I'm not sure if they do... Plugin Alliance definitely does). Other than this release, we have a solid Black Friday sale planned, along with efficiency and UI updates for existing Racks.
.....that's good news ..in lieu of the missing like button :thumbs_up:

Despondo
Competition Winner

19 Nov 2016

unfilteredaudio wrote:Yeah! We're definitely back. This is a completely new Rack that we're teasing. By completely new, I mean "new effect that hasn't been done before" that Josh has spent a few years researching. It's not really something that we can pull off in other formats, as there are a lot of inputs and outputs. We're putting together a final build right now to submit.

:thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

Exowildebeest

19 Nov 2016

Long time no see, Unfiltered Audio. I'm curious what this never before seen effect is....

Faastwalker

20 Nov 2016

Very exciting. Big fan of the Unfiltered Audio RE's ;)

East Island

20 Nov 2016

Fantastic that they are back, I can't wait for the updates.
And their new RE.

Great year for RE and Reason.
A Controle Freak. Loves Logic&Reason&Luna ;) , remote controllers.
https://soundcloud.com/east-island

MattiasHG
Reason Studios

21 Nov 2016

Super excited about this! I love plug-ins that take advantage of Reason and the RE-format's uniqueness.

Nirude

21 Nov 2016

unfilteredaudio!
if you need promopics / renderings > contact me niiranen@gmail.com
3d man.

• Information